The Washing Machine From Hell!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I dunno if this link fits in the humor forum but when that Wash-A-Matic went up in flames I IMMEDIATLY thought "CIA dirty bag of tricks" then "Donald Trump". That's a sure sign of PFO(Political Forum Overdose). Time for me to get back to the more normal things in life like indoor/outdoor deer, kid goats on trampolines, lambs in diapers & 600+ hp Cushman three wheel meter-maid carts!

I dunno if this link fits in the humor forum but when that Wash-A-Matic went up in flames I IMMEDIATLY thought "CIA dirty bag of tricks" then "Donald Trump". That's a sure sign of PFO(Political Forum Overdose). Time for me to get back to the more normal things in life like indoor/outdoor deer, kid goats on trampolines, lambs in diapers & 600+ hp Cushman three wheel meter-maid carts!

Was that Mortimer? Holy shit! Wtf?!
That has to be a gas dryer. No way can that be a washing machine.

It 'SHPLODO! :aargh:

Was that Mortimer? Holy shit! Wtf?!
That has to be a gas dryer. No way can that be a washing machine.

It 'SHPLODO! :aargh:
Yeah..that's a dryer. This was in Spain, named cause? A cigarette lighter left in the pocket of his pants.
That does make a guy shudder, as most of us that carry a lighter, carry it right next to the jewels, the family ones, that is~
***BOOM*** Instant gelding!

A man cheated death after walking out of a Spanish laundrette just seconds before one of its tumble driers blew up.
Footage of the extraordinary incident showed he had only closed the door behind him less than ten seconds before the blast.
The explosion sent a ball of fire across the premises into the spot where the man had just been standing after bagging up his clean washing. And it was so strong it smashed all its windows and even ripped the front door off its hinges and caused other damage to the facade.

The ground-floor laundrette is at the entrance to an industrial estate in the Galician city of La Coruna. Investigators have concluded the blast was caused by the overheating of flammable fuel in a cigarette lighter which had been left inside a trouser pocket.

Yeah..that's a dryer. This was in Spain, named cause? A cigarette lighter left in the pocket of his pants.
That does make a guy shudder, as most of us that carry a lighter, carry it right next to the jewels, the family ones, that is~

A man cheated death after walking out of a Spanish laundrette just seconds before one of its tumble driers blew up.
Footage of the extraordinary incident showed he had only closed the door behind him less than ten seconds before the blast.
The explosion sent a ball of fire across the premises into the spot where the man had just been standing after bagging up his clean washing. And it was so strong it smashed all its windows and even ripped the front door off its hinges and caused other damage to the facade.

The ground-floor laundrette is at the entrance to an industrial estate in the Galician city of La Coruna. Investigators have concluded the blast was caused by the overheating of flammable fuel in a cigarette lighter which had been left inside a trouser pocket.
Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! Motherfucker! That explosion wasn't a lighter full of fluid. :nono:

Fuck you, I've taken brand new lighters and exploded them by the dozens.

That ain't no lighter explosion, brah. I can take a brand new lighter and explode it on concrete to this day.

Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! Motherfucker! That explosion wasn't a lighter full of fluid. :nono:

Fuck you, I've taken brand new lighters and exploded them by the dozens.

That ain't no lighter explosion, brah. I can take a brand new lighter and explode it on concrete to this day.
Which is what I was thinking--about the only way I could come up with an explosion like that, is if the lighter out-gassed into the hot dryer..then detonated. A mini-fuel/air explosion. That could do it..if the physics are correct~

My teen job involved a cushman with a dump bed on it. Oh the good old days

Is that where the old saying; "Great Balls Of Fire" came from!?

Which is what I was thinking--about the only way I could come up with an explosion like that, is if the lighter out-gassed into the hot dryer..then detonated. A mini-fuel/air explosion. That could do it..if the physics are correct~
I once had a Standardbred mare that could pretty well mimic that dryer going off for the first several steps she took into the ride!

My teen job involved a cushman with a dump bed on it. Oh the good old days
Standard short bed.

Custom Cushman!

Standard short bed.

Custom Cushman!

Ours was the truckster. Like the one in this video without the canopy

Forum List

Back