The war on women from the other side.

That dingleberry Mayor hardly represents the majority of the Democratic Party. And he is making no laws concerning women's health. As for Weiner and that type, why the hell don't they just say, " I like sex, any way I can get it, and here's what I can do for you in the job that I am running for".

The majority of the Democratic Party ignored the fact that that dingleberry was sexually assaulting women and even threatened to cut off the funds of one woman if she complained. That does not happen in the Republican party.

That dingleberry Mayor hardly represents the majority of the Democratic Party. And he is making no laws concerning women's health. As for Weiner and that type, why the hell don't they just say, " I like sex, any way I can get it, and here's what I can do for you in the job that I am running for".

I doubt you would say the same if he was a Republican the right is just as entitled to push a phony war on women as the left is.

The majority of the Democratic Party ignored the fact that that dingleberry was sexually assaulting women and even threatened to cut off the funds of one woman if she complained. That does not happen in the Republican party.

Damn, are you ever full of shit. It has happened, it is happening, and the same goes for the Democrats. All too many men believe that the first thing that power gives them is the right to take whatever they like, including sexual favors, even if they are not offered.

I doubt you would say the same if he was a Republican the right is just as entitled to push a phony war on women as the left is.

Well now, a whole bunch of women don't believe the GOP's interest in their wombs is phony.

Well now, a whole bunch of women don't believe the GOP's interest in their wombs is phony.

The correct response is a whole bunch of liberal women don't believe that despite what the left likes to believe there are a great many women out there who are conservative who don't buy into the lefts phony war on women.

Filner isn't going anywhere and he knows it. He has solid support from gays and they don't care how Filner treats women. The women are "bleeders". A degenerate people will always choose a degenerate leader. A leader that exhibits any kind of decency is distasteful. He's not like them. Whether it's the degeneracy they practice or a different degeneracy moral corruption will always flow to moral corruption.

Damn, are you ever full of shit. It has happened, it is happening, and the same goes for the Democrats. All too many men believe that the first thing that power gives them is the right to take whatever they like, including sexual favors, even if they are not offered.

Yes, it has happened, it just does not happen anymore because idiots like you no longer permit anyone but the Democrats to get away with it.

B.S. I live is S.C. and just mention Sanfords name in the Upstate that little scum bucket.

Forum List

Back