The War On Whites:

The people of whom I speak or not necessarily sitting down. Many of them are the Working Poor. Believe me, I don't think middle class whites, used to living a life of luxury, are going to want to trade places with the Have Nots who are barely making it.

I think you might be unpleasantly surprised with how many Caucasians might jyst "sit out" a minority dominated society. In fact, I think an even higher percentage of low income people may choose to do so thsn those of us in the middle class.

So what is the solution? I've heard some evil rumors that are hard to fathom. Some conspiracy theorists have posited that there are Laboratories manufacturing designer pathogens genetically manipulated to attack certain racial characteristics. Of course as these new diseases emerge, they will be classified as idiopathic phenomena of nature and the victims will be blamed for their own demise.

The fix is far easier than your conspiracy theories. It's been commented on by such celebrities as Ben Franklin and Darwin. I believe that Mr Franklin made his preference to solve the problem of the poor by making their lives as difficult as possible. Mr Darwin called it Natural Selection.

I'm not sure that your premise is sound.

The only viable approach I can think of is isolationism. But that approach was abandoned after World War II in the face of a more globalized economy.
More fertile populations have taken the stance that they want a piece of the global pie. If we want, and need, their resources, and invariably their brainpower, we have to acquiesce to the realirlty that some of their needs must be adequately compensated. In other words the rules of the game have changed: we have to give up something to get something now.
I've gone over my comment and I fail to see where I've proposed opposition to international trade. My single concern is dealing effectively with aggressive infiltrators and eliminating them by any means necessary.

The only question I have where your response is concerned is your reference to acquiescence and adequate compensation. Again, my only concern is effective defense. I have no problem with international fair trade so long as it does not threaten the peace and security of our Nation.

But you are suggesting reducing the non-white population in some way. Just being mean to them won't stop them from having more children. Explain what you have in mind for this.
Your question deserves a more substantive response than afforded by my last effort.

The most powerful force in Nature where all living creatures are concerned is called the territorial imperative, and what we are seeing today in Europe is a display of startlingly brazen contempt for what amounts to the primary natural law. We are seeing hundreds of thousands of Middle-Eastern men the vast majority of whom have simply taken it upon themselves to enter into the bordered boundaries of a foreign continent and behave as if they have a natural right to do so. What these Muslims have done is precisely analogous to my entering your home, either through an open door, or through a window, and not only telling you to kiss my ass if you don't like it but demanding that you feed me and assign me a comfortable space.

By the most compelling of all natural laws, this behavior calls for the most violent form of repulsion. If you have a pet animal how would that animal, dog, cat, or parakeet, respond to the audacious, uninvited entry of another animal onto its territory? But, strangely, what we are seeing today in Europe is the effect of many generations of politicized socialization which has effectively tampered with the natural instincts of its populations -- who it should be noted comprise the most civilized humans on Earth.

European politicians, beginning with kings and emperors, have over the years conditioned their subjects to quietly accept occasional disruptions to their respective social order. What we are seeing in Germany is a rather extreme example of a social conditioning brought about about by the influences of a long post-War occupation in which the very nature of the German people has been firmly twisted into a passively compliant state.

So my proposal amounts to nothing more than restoring free reign of the territorial imperative by reacting to invaders in accordance with the primary laws of Nature. Which, basically, I hope is what President Trump has in mind.

But, we'll see.

No. I'm not suggesting that, nor has Trump ever suggested that. But I believe the slightest form or indication of aggression be met with unrestrained methods of suppression.

But you are suggesting reducing the non-white population in some way. Just being mean to them won't stop them from having more children. Explain what you have in mind for this.
You seem to have twisted my defensive intention into a genocidal ambition.
That's why I asked you to explain. Defense of what? How do you think you are being attacked?

Your question deserves a more substantive response than afforded by my last effort.

The most powerful force in Nature where all living creatures are concerned is called the territorial imperative, and what we are seeing today in Europe is a display of startlingly brazen contempt for what amounts to the primary natural law. We are seeing hundreds of thousands of Middle-Eastern men the vast majority of whom have simply taken it upon themselves to enter into the bordered boundaries of a foreign continent and behave as if they have a natural right to do so. What these Muslims have done is precisely analogous to my entering your home, either through an open door, or through a window, and not only telling you to kiss my ass if you don't like it but demanding that you feed me and assign me a comfortable space.

By the most compelling of all natural laws, this behavior calls for the most violent form of repulsion. If you have a pet animal how would that animal, dog, cat, or parakeet, respond to the audacious, uninvited entry of another animal onto its territory? But, strangely, what we are seeing today in Europe is the effect of many generations of politicized socialization which has effectively tampered with the natural instincts of its populations -- who it should be noted comprise the most civilized humans on Earth.

European politicians, beginning with kings and emperors, have over the years conditioned their subjects to quietly accept occasional disruptions to their respective social order. What we are seeing in Germany is a rather extreme example of a social conditioning brought about about by the influences of a long post-War occupation in which the very nature of the German people has been firmly twisted into a passively compliant state.

So my proposal amounts to nothing more than restoring free reign of the territorial imperative by reacting to invaders in accordance with the primary laws of Nature. Which, basically, I hope is what President Trump has in mind.

But, we'll see.

So you think we should start barking at and biting blacks? If someone breaks into your house, you are free to do almost anything you want. If they move in on your block, you can't do that. Be specific. How do you think we should react to changing demographics. Your tap dancing around an answer is just double talk. Tell me specifically what you want done.

So you think we should start barking at and biting blacks? If someone breaks into your house, you are free to do almost anything you want. If they move in on your block, you can't do that. Be specific. How do you think we should react to changing demographics. Your tap dancing around an answer is just double talk. Tell me specifically what you want done.
First, I'm not "tap-dancing around an answer." I'm trying to respond carefully to your persistent effort to get me to say I hate n!ggers and want to kill them all -- which is not my wish nor is it what I wish to say.

Regarding "changing demographics:" the first thing I want to have done is the existing immigration laws be rigidly adhered to. Next I want to see a number of internment camps activated in key locations across America. Then I want to see INS (ICE) personnel placed on full scale activation and supported by National Guard troops in executing major nationwide sweeps to find, detain, and eventually deport anyone who cannot prove he or she has a legal right to be in this Country.

I believe there is an imposing need for every legitimate citizen of the U.S. to be issued a mandatory, forgery-proof, addressable ID card containing a photo, fingerprint and iris scan. I would like to see emergency legislation passed to empower all federal, state, and local police to stop and question anyone they suspect might be unlawfully present in the U.S. In short I am talking about an aggressive purge of all illegal aliens. I want the sense of value restored to U.S. citizenship and I don't give a goddam what level of aggression it takes to bring that about.

In addition to relatively comfortable internment camps to house those illegals who are cooperatively scheduled for deportation there should be a number of less accommodating concentration camps available for housing uncooperative and/or belligerent aliens, those who are charged with criminal offenses, and those who have been previously deported but returned.

Now that you have a clear and specific idea of what I would like to have done to relieve our out-of-control immigration problem and prevent having what is happening in Europe happen here, what are your thoughts?

Regarding your analogy which compares persons moving onto my block to illegal or disruptive aliens, it simply is not a valid comparison. Moving onto a given block is not comparable to illegally entering a sovereign nation.

First, I'm not "tap-dancing around an answer." I'm trying to respond carefully to your persistent effort to get me to say I hate n!ggers and want to kill them all -- which is not my wish nor is it what I wish to say.

Regarding "changing demographics:" the first thing I want to have done is the existing immigration laws be rigidly adhered to. Next I want to see a number of internment camps activated in key locations across America. Then I want to see INS (ICE) personnel placed on full scale activation and supported by National Guard troops in executing major nationwide sweeps to find, detain, and eventually deport anyone who cannot prove he or she has a legal right to be in this Country.

I believe there is an imposing need for every legitimate citizen of the U.S. to be issued a mandatory, forgery-proof, addressable ID card containing a photo, fingerprint and iris scan. I would like to see emergency legislation passed to empower all federal, state, and local police to stop and question anyone they suspect might be unlawfully present in the U.S. In short I am talking about an aggressive purge of all illegal aliens. I want the sense of value restored to U.S. citizenship and I don't give a goddam what level of aggression it takes to bring that about.

In addition to relatively comfortable internment camps to house those illegals who are cooperatively scheduled for deportation there should be a number of less accommodating concentration camps available for housing uncooperative and/or belligerent aliens, those who are charged with criminal offenses, and those who have been previously deported but returned.

Now that you have a clear and specific idea of what I would like to have done to relieve our out-of-control immigration problem and prevent having what is happening in Europe happen here, what are your thoughts?

Regarding your analogy which compares persons moving onto my block to illegal or disruptive aliens, it simply is not a valid comparison. Moving onto a given block is not comparable to illegally entering a sovereign nation.

So you want us to become a NAZI SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS state.Why am I not surprised?

That's why I asked you to explain. Defense of what? How do you think you are being attacked?
I don't think we (we, not just I) are being attacked -- yet. But I have no doubt that what we see happening in Europe is a strategically guided effort by radical Islamic forces to infiltrate the West and that if something equally radical is not done to defend against that effort the same things will be happening here, sooner than you might think.

My defensive posture presently exists as a preventive rather than reactive condition. Do you feel there is no need for any such concern?

So you want us to become a NAZI SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS state.Why am I not surprised?
Why not?

Everything the Nazis did was not necessarily bad. What's wrong with attempting to seek out and eliminate undesirables? Do you drive? If so, have you ever been stopped by police? Were you required to "show your papers?" That didn't hurt -- did it?

The problem with the Nazis is they went a bit overboard when Goebbels started calling the shots.

I have to show papers all the time, even to get on a plane. Maybe you ought to look up the meaning of words like fascist before using them.

White people have inhabited a position of unchallenged social superiority for so long they have fallen into a state of presumptive confidence and complacency. But that position is now in serious jeopardy.

I wouldn't call that a war on whites. I'd say it is the inevitable natural order of things. And I suppose the poorly educated whites will be led to believe it is the fault of liberals.

And whose fault will well-educated whites be led to believe it is?

Well educated whites won't blame anybody. We know it's bullshit, just like the war on Christmas. Only the crazies will fall for such a goofy idea.

What, precisely, is bullshit. The fact that all white-majority countries are in the process of being transformed into white-minority countries? Or that it's being called a "war".

Calling a natural demographic shift a war is childish bullshit.

Nothing natural about it. Try some honesty eh

I wouldn't call that a war on whites. I'd say it is the inevitable natural order of things. And I suppose the poorly educated whites will be led to believe it is the fault of liberals.

Well educated whites won't blame anybody. We know it's bullshit, just like the war on Christmas. Only the crazies will fall for such a goofy idea.
What, precisely, is bullshit. The fact that all white-majority countries are in the process of being transformed into white-minority countries? Or that it's being called a "war".

it's just as natural as Manifest Destiny.

it's just as natural as Manifest Destiny.
A fan, I take it?

Hey, toots, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act was not a "natural demographic shift". It was (((intentional))).
When a spider spins a web it is intentional and natural. When two men fight over a woman, it is intentional and natural.
A bill passed in Congress crafted to accomplish precisely what its (((crafters))) and their (((willing allies))) in the press assured the public it would not do is not a "natural demographic shift". It may be natural in a war-of-all-against-all survival-of-the-fittest sense, i.e., if you allow the enemy to dwell among you, he will destroy you if given the opportunity, being an enemy, and all, I'll grant you that. Would that we responded naturally.

That's gotta be a record for you. Five exchanges with him before you started screeching about Nazis. I suppose in your mind such a debate tactic has weight, but serious people think it just means you are an airhead.

Haha, and then, as if to underline my point about you being an airhead, you inexplicably include a video about whether Trump and Melania are holding hands. LOL

And then it's time to end the immigration epoch, just as we ended the pioneering and expansionism epoch. We will have to at some point, anyway:

world_pop.jpg

People will continue to pour into this country until one of two things happens. Either we put a stop to it, or our country is no more desirable a place to live than the least desirable country on earth. No other options.

I don't think we (we, not just I) are being attacked -- yet. But I have no doubt that what we see happening in Europe is a strategically guided effort by radical Islamic forces to infiltrate the West and that if something equally radical is not done to defend against that effort the same things will be happening here, sooner than you might think.

My defensive posture presently exists as a preventive rather than reactive condition. Do you feel there is no need for any such concern?

Oddly, you didn't start talking about a defensive posture, or exactly what you are defending against. You have alluded to aggressive measures from the start. Do you have any specific fears, or just your ominous fear of "the other"? Are you expecting roving gangs of murderers, like in a horror movie? Forced enslavement of your family? What exactly are you expecting, and from who?

Forum List

Back