White Patriot Defends America Against Hateful Immigrant --Not Really

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Puerto Rico Governor Says Cop Should Be Fired After Woman Harassed in Viral Video

In the age of Trump, it seems racists are feeling more embolden with their public displays of bigotry -- this is usually ignored by trump snowflakes because they are too busy clutching their pearls and falling on the fainting couch over how rich privileged elected politicians are having mean things said to them.

However, this rising trend of racists attacking minorities simply for being minorities is getting way out of hand -- in this recent episode we have a American citizen from Puerto Rico getting harassed by a drunk racist for wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt. He tells the woman she is not a citizen, asks her if she is educated (even tho this idiot doesn't know that she is an American citizen) - he approaches the woman in a threatening way and tells the woman her kind is not going to change him, same ole Trump supporter babbling.

What makes this situation worse is that there was an officer on the scene the whole time -- however the officer never intervened or tried to protect this woman -- it wasn't until other citizens stepped in on behalf of the woman that the officer stepped in as to protect the drunk racist guy from the other non-racist people -- Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, if a drunk angry Latino guy was walking up and threatening some white Americans because he thought they looked Canadian and didn't belong here?

More embolden to display their bigotry? Like this?
DhMJrXpXUAAlEqV.jpg

Hispanic Antifa to White Antifa: ‘Racism Is in Your DNA’ - American Renaissance
Violent far left Antifa members were recently filmed at a gathering during which a Hispanic female member of the group scolded a white male member of the group for the pigmentation of his skin.

“You’re still white,” she yelled at the man. “You’re still responsible. This is your fault. You’re inherently racist. It’s in your blood. It’s in your DNA.”
:rolleyes:

DhMJrXpXUAAlEqV.jpg

Violent far left Antifa members were recently filmed at a gathering during which a Hispanic female member of the group scolded a white male member of the group for the pigmentation of his skin.

“You’re still white,” she yelled at the man. “You’re still responsible. This is your fault. You’re inherently racist. It’s in your blood. It’s in your DNA.”
The fact you think that is a retort to my point is more evidence of your utter stupidity.

Puerto Rico Governor Says Cop Should Be Fired After Woman Harassed in Viral Video

In the age of Trump, it seems racists are feeling more embolden with their public displays of bigotry -- this is usually ignored by trump snowflakes because they are too busy clutching their pearls and falling on the fainting couch over how rich privileged elected politicians are having mean things said to them.

However, this rising trend of racists attacking minorities simply for being minorities is getting way out of hand -- in this recent episode we have a American citizen from Puerto Rico getting harassed by a drunk racist for wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt. He tells the woman she is not a citizen, asks her if she is educated (even tho this idiot doesn't know that she is an American citizen) - he approaches the woman in a threatening way and tells the woman her kind is not going to change him, same ole Trump supporter babbling.

What makes this situation worse is that there was an officer on the scene the whole time -- however the officer never intervened or tried to protect this woman -- it wasn't until other citizens stepped in on behalf of the woman that the officer stepped in as to protect the drunk racist guy from the other non-racist people -- Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, if a drunk angry Latino guy was walking up and threatening some white Americans because he thought they looked Canadian and didn't belong here?

All from the same You Tube channel: Boldsojah4Christ

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, if a drunk angry Latino guy was walking up and threatening some white Americans because he thought they looked Canadian and didn't belong here?

No one would give a fuck. In fact, white-hating progressives (and don’t even try to say there isn’t a significant number of them on the left) would cheer it.

You don't understand how YouTube works do you?

I swear you Trump lovers will do whatever possible to try to defend white racists and the cop who condones it

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, if a drunk angry Latino guy was walking up and threatening some white Americans because he thought they looked Canadian and didn't belong here?

No one would give a fuck. In fact, white-hating progressives (and don’t even try to say there isn’t a significant number of them on the left) would cheer it.
False -- as evidenced by all the instances of cops being called on black people for being alive -- let me know when you have multiple stories of cops being called on white people for swimming in their own pool or trying to enter their own home -- i'll wait

Until then, put a sock in it

DhMJrXpXUAAlEqV.jpg

The fact you think that is a retort to my point is more evidence of your utter stupidity.
Your OP is stupidity.
"trump is giving the bigots confidence DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

You don't understand how YouTube works do you?

I swear you Trump lovers will do whatever possible to try to defend white racists and the cop who condones it

Well, Bill, which offense is worse? Ponting out on-the-line pedigree, or setting oh so clever traps for unsuspecting posters they'll just never puzzle out.

The race baiting is tit for tat on both sides. The MSM and radical Left would have you believe the civil rights movement never achieved a thing for anyone, and that we're all living back in the segregated days of yore. I thought it was the Left who did not want a return to the good old days before Nietzsche fans were dancing in the streets.

Well, Bill, which offense is worse? Ponting out on-the-line pedigree, or setting oh so clever traps for unsuspecting posters they'll just never puzzle out.

The race baiting is tit for tat on both sides. The MSM and radical Left would have you believe the civil rights movement never achieved a thing for anyone, and that we're all living back in the segregated days of yore. I thought it was the Left who did not want a return to the good old days before Nietzsche fans were dancing in the streets.
You continue to break previous idiot records you set -- so let me slow it down for you -- there is a Time magazine article associated with the video -- the video was taken by the woman -- your desperate attempt to find fault with whoever the Youtuber was that shared the video is pathetic

Even more pathetic is your attempt to say "both sides do it" -- no, both sides don't do it -- you don't have cops being called on white folks for doing nothing -- and if you want to get your panties in a bunch because Trump supporters are being attacked -- I would politely say shut the fuck up -- because you guys were more than happy when people opposed to Trump were being attacked

And I see you haven't said shit about the cop who stood by and did ZERO -- because like him, you condone it

False -- as evidenced by all the instances of cops being called on black people for being alive -- let me know when you have multiple stories of cops being called on white people for swimming in their own pool or trying to enter their own home -- i'll wait

Until then, put a sock in it

Oh you’re one of those clueless racist fools who draws conclusions based on the races of the people involved. Very sad. LOL if you think black people are the only ones who get the cops called on them for stupid reasons. Tell me, what leads you to believe racism was the motivation for the call in these instances? Anything besides the caller’s race? The caller is white so it MUST be bc they’re racist... say ignorant hypocrites.

I will not put a sock in it. Your skewed/racist view of reality needs to be addressed. If you don’t want to hear what I have to say don’t post idiotic shit.

You continue to break previous idiot records you set -- so let me slow it down for you -- there is a Time magazine article associated with the video -- the video was taken by the woman -- your desperate attempt to find fault with whoever the Youtuber was that shared the video is pathetic

Even more pathetic is your attempt to say "both sides do it" -- no, both sides don't do it -- you don't have cops being called on white folks for doing nothing -- and if you want to get your panties in a bunch because Trump supporters are being attacked -- I would politely say shut the fuck up -- because you guys were more than happy when people opposed to Trump were being attacked

And I see you haven't said shit about the cop who stood by and did ZERO -- because like him, you condone it

Just baiting the baiter in as sportsmanlike a manner as befits the company. No battue intended. While evidence of hatred for some skin tones is strong in your rebuttal, I am pleased to draw out the true face of the issue here. You hate the police. Generalizing away police brutality on persons of certain skin tones is a deep pit to stumble into. What works for you as political currency surely cannot apply to the other guys?

Of course it's never okay for such aggression on the part of one American to another. But I smell a rat here. A big one. Was the video intended to unite or divide? We'll leave that up to posterity to decide.

you don't have cops being called on white folks for doing nothing

Please provide proof for this claim, thanks.
My proof is your failure to come up with any Daily Mail, Brietbart, Infowars stories or any other examples claiming that both sides do it -- because both sides don't.

You DO NOT see stories of black people calling police on a little white girl for selling water, or a little white kid for mowing grass -- or trying to prevent a white doctor from entering her own gated community

Here’s what the radical left’s demonization of white people is responsible for Bill. This young girl hates being white... is that your goal? Do you want white people to suffer the way black people once suffered—slavery, segregation, oppression, etc.? Do you feel bad for this girl or would she have to be black for you to feel bad or her? You judge people by their skin color yet don’t believe you’re racist... how does that work?

Here’s what the radical left’s demonization of white people is responsible for Bill. This young girl hates being white... is that your goal? Do you want white people to suffer the way black people once suffered—slavery, segregation, oppression, etc.? Do you feel bad for this girl or would she have to be black for you to feel bad or her? You judge people by their skin color yet don’t believe you’re racist... how does that work?

Again, you are pathetic...

However, there was a time where it was systematically programmed into black children to hate themselves -- in real life
Clark%20Doll%20Test%202.jpg

as evidenced by all the instances of cops being called on black people for being alive

Please also provide proof that the reasons these calls were made were bc “a black person is alive.” Thanks again!
Because aside from being alive and doing NOTHING WRONG -- they still continue to have police called on them for doing NOTHING -- so yes, that is called being black while living, it leads to you not being able to enter your own home, swim in your own pool, sit on your own porch, etc etc etc

But since these are things that are not happening to "YOU" -- you could care less about it

Forum List

Back