The war on Ted Cruz's faith

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
christer wars!!!!! :popcorn::popcorn::beer:

Donald Trump has cryptically questioned whether Cuba raises true evangelicals, pondering aloud whether Cruz is actually a Catholic. Ben Carson's closest aide has argued that Cruz's faith isn't as native to him as Carson's is to him. And a pair of back-of-the-pack contenders, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, charge that Cruz is prioritizing wrong-headed Constitutional commitments over long-held Christian ones.

The war on Ted Cruz's faith - CNNPolitics.com

images

Why do people still get sucked into ads like this and feel they are voting the christian way...It pisses me off how they use their faith.

What a bunch of dumbasses, trying to take down the only guy who has a possibility of taking on Trump and winning.

Donald Trump has cryptically questioned whether Cuba raises true evangelicals, pondering aloud whether Cruz is actually a Catholic. Ben Carson's closest aide has argued that Cruz's faith isn't as native to him as Carson's is to him. And a pair of back-of-the-pack contenders, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, charge that Cruz is prioritizing wrong-headed Constitutional commitments over long-held Christian ones.

Yeah. We won't have to worry about Hillary though. She certainly is no Christian.

• Banned

Yeah. We won't have to worry about Hillary though. She certainly is no Christian.

that would make her stock go up in my eyes.

that would make her stock go up in my eyes.

I know Guno. I hear Satan puts another log on the fire every day in anticipation of your coming his way. He wants to make sure his poster boy is all warm and toasty when he comes home to his father. Real warm and toasty if you get my drift.

Forum List

Back