The War On Drugs.............

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Emmett, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    OK everyone, I opened it!..................Shoot!

I say legalize it all!

2. liberalogic

liberalogic Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I've gone back and forth on this one. But as of right now, I say if alcohol is legal, then all drugs should be legal.

3. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Think about how many murders occur daily in inner cities. Are people really that pissed off at one another or are they fighting over something? Thats right drugs.

Legalize them. If a person can goto the corner store and buy them then they wont travel into the inner city and risk their lives to score an ounce of weed. There was a time when cocaine was a drug of choice for the leaders of nations and famous people throughout history. Did those people get addicted and go on violent sprees to fill their fix? No. they lived productive lives.

The War on Drugs is just another method of Government control and fundraising. Look at all the money that gets poured into the WOD yearly without ANY results. That money has to be going somewhere. Then focus in another means for the government to control the publics life. "Drugs are bad for you and we're going to protect you from them by putting you in jail for getting addicted to them."

We need LESS government and more personal responsibilty.