The Voters Are Speaking In Wisconsin!!

Freaking neo-cons are getting desparate. They would prefer to shove their anti-worker agenda down the throats of the Wisconsin voters. But as they will find out the voters are going to kick their asses.

But it is sad they they will resort to ATTEMPTED MURDER to make their point.

Oh BS the rage is manufactured. The proof is easy to provide. As other states controlled by dems have done similar things.

Where's the rage? I said it was sad that they resorted to ATTEMPTED MURDER.

LOL Yes the article stated the cause hasnt been determined, making you a whack job.

I have no problem pointing that out. Besides the last time we had a similar incident it was a damn leftie trying to cast a bad light on the right.

"They should shoot the motherfuckers"?

Let me guess, this is the conservatarian version of "freedom of speech".

It is protecting ones property...

If someone came to destroy my home I would shoot them in the face, I would be justified to boot.

Excellent news. Now perhaps the states can start recalls on their nutsy Representatives.

Starting with the top of the heap and Boehner in Ohio. They can take Kasige out too while they're at it.

Boehner is someone you can work with who will reach across the aisle.

I'd much rather see the RNC and DNC co-fund ads to destroy the Tea Party; its only going to get worse.

Excellent news. Now perhaps the states can start recalls on their nutsy Representatives.

Starting with the top of the heap and Boehner in Ohio. They can take Kasige out too while they're at it.

I'd much rather see the RNC and DNC co-fund ads to destroy the Tea Party; its only going to get worse.

How dare the tea party do what they were sent to do.

Our leaders should lie to us for our own good.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No way in hell was the tea party behind this...

If it was a libertarian extremist group they would let it be known they did it.

Progressives probably set fire to their own...

And so far it looks like they are saying FUCK YOU to the GOP and Governor Walker.

Unofficial results showed Hansen with 20,639 votes, nearly double the 10,601 garnered by VanderLeest.

"The best is yet to come," Hansen told a raucous crowd of supporters, as around 200 began chanting "This is what democracy looks like."

"This seems bigger than me. The support we got seems bigger than me. It's about the people now. It's about we the people. It's about taking our state back. This is incredible," Hansen later told journalists.

Democrat declares victory in first Wisconsin recall - Yahoo! News

The voters in the STATE of Wisconsin--have already spoken--and it certainly doesn't look good for the GOVERNMENT workers union. Sorry--individual districts don't mount up to a "hill of beans"--but nice try though-:cuckoo:

The race has turned into a referendum on Wisconsin’s new Republican governor, Scott Walker, his collective bargaining bill, and, more broadly, the Republican politicians who now control the Capitol.

“This has really become a proxy battle for the governor’s positions and much less a fight about the court itself,” said Charles H. Franklin, a political scientist at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.

The candidates, who raced through a series of frenzied last-minute appeals to voters, including a stop at the Milwaukee Brewers’ home opener on Monday, were not particularly well known before the election.

The battle is over the seat now held by David T. Prosser, a justice for 12 years who some consider to be part of a 4-to-3 conservative-leaning majority bloc on the court. His opponent is JoAnne Kloppenburg, an assistant attorney general. Though the election is technically a nonpartisan affair, voters are seeing each candidate as a way to advance their own agendas.

“The notion that’s been conveyed is that a vote for Prosser is a vote for Walker,” Professor Franklin said.

A victory by Ms. Kloppenburg could alter Wisconsin’s political landscape by possibly shifting the court as it considers legal issues surrounding the collective bargaining bill. It would send a signal about voter unrest to state senators, both Republicans and Democrats, who have been the targets of recall efforts since the collective bargaining cuts were passed by the Republican-controlled Legislature last month. In a primary election on Feb. 15, Mr. Prosser won 55 percent of the vote, compared with 25 percent for Ms. Kloppenburg. The balance went to two other candidates.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/05/us/politics/05wisconsin.html

I'll bet anything the leftsits set fire to their own so they can blame the Tea Party..

Well you need to worry about his burden of proof before you bet him.

He will just claim its a fact without any evidence.

Its how they roll

I'll bet anything the leftsits set fire to their own so they can blame the Tea Party..

When you say 'bet anything', what do you have in mind? Maybe we can arrange a wager.

Your picture: How about getting the hell out of the oval office? That's a start--:lol:

$fore.jpg

Forum List

Back