The vote is in...

Not a done deal yet......

One senator has "an announcement" to make at 3pm where it's suspected she may reverse her vote and vote no on the final vote. It's a critical vote.

We'll of course know more at 3pm

Just reported on TV the votes are in and so is Kavanaugh. 51 yeas to 49 nays.

So take that ya Dimwits :cul2:
They voted to vote tomorrow. Now let’s see if any republicans have the balls to upset their base tomorrow by doing the right thing and voting to oppose a rapist.

One senator has "an announcement" to make at 3pm where it's suspected she may reverse her vote and vote no on the final vote. It's a critical vote.

Well they can get Daines back if they need him.

"She?" Who?

It happens to the best of us.

There IS going to be a statement by Susan Collins at 3 p.m. during her Senate speech on how she plans to vote tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't get shot. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

There IS going to be a statement by Susan Collins at 3 p.m. during her Senate speech on how she plans to vote tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't get shot. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Not sure why it's so important for her to publicly make a statement on how she's going to vote, but whatever...…

Oh how right you are about the ridiculous factor, every day it gets more & more crazy

Not sure why it's so important for her to publicly make a statement on how she's going to vote, but whatever...…

Oh how right you are about the ridiculous factor, every day it gets more & more crazy
She's been mobbed, and I mean mobbed, for weeks with journalists, protesters and pro/con abortion rights activists. She can't get near her office and is surrounded by security. She probably hopes they'll let her breathe, at least until 3 p.m.

Just reported on TV the votes are in and so is Kavanaugh. 51 yeas to 49 nays.

So take that ya Dimwits :cul2:
They voted to vote tomorrow. Now let’s see if any republicans have the balls to upset their base tomorrow by doing the right thing and voting to oppose a rapist.

Stop calling him a rapist. You have zero proof.

Stop slandering him, you wanna be "resistance" fucktard.

Don't you have some whining about Puerto Rico to do?

Well crap...….I need more coffee.

WillHaftawaite or AVG-JOE would you, could you PALEEEESE delete this thread?

Always wait until you have a link. :nono:

If I had to wait for the media everytime things didn't go their way...…..nuffin would get done

You gotta have your substance though.

Just for future ref ---- I make THE best coffee in the world. Fact. French Roast, French press.

Since the mods haven't deleted this thread yet......I'm making lemonade out of lemons.

I say tomorrows vote will be close, but he's get in.

Carnac.jpg

PS.....I'm in Washington, we have more coffee than Juan Valdez

And OldLady is an ardent contributor to the crazy.

She’s started a thread saying Kav was either drunk or drugged, or both, during the hearing, because he drank water, and that Kavs wife must be on tranquillisers, and because Kav expressed emotion during the hearing, he must have availed himself of them :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back