The View's "progressive" non-White Sunny Hostin discovers her ancestors enslaved Africans

Does she deserves reparations for being the descendant of slaveowners? Her ancestors did far worse than the average American taxpayer.
Exactly why I brought up Kamala Harris in a Reparations thread a couple weeks ago. She is descended from Jamaican Slave owners. Of course all the Reparations hustlers ran for the hills on that one! :abgg2q.jpg:

She looks good for her age, she is 47, but she piles on the makeup.

Since she looks good in a bikini at her age she probably feels superior, and she sure sounds it.

My wife was watching the show. Burton seemed dumbfounded that he some whites, confederate soldiers no less, in his woodpile.

BTW, I do watch it at times, especially when I see it's a noticeable interesting person.

Lamar Burton found out the same.

Certainly raises questions about reparations.
Actually it confirms the demand for reparations even more.

The problem here is you guys want to make a generalized comment to try dismissing all the things that happened. So here we see a story about some blacks finding out they descend from slaveowners. The racists run with this as if there is complicity of blacks in order to deny what really went on and today the racists are looking for any argument to counter the demand for reparations. A descendant of rape is not a descendant of the slave owner. The child produced by slave rape was not considered family and were often sold away to hide the rape.

Then how come through the entire history of mankind across the entire globe blacks have always been the bottom of the barrel?

In Africa when everyone else was building ships, sailing across the oceans, setting up trade routes and so on blacks were sitting in huts with dirty balls enslaving their own people to sell.

There has never been a first world black country, ever. There has barely been a second world one.

Out of all of mankinds progress made in aerospace, engineering, science, medicine, physics, space travel, architecture, electrical and so on blacks have contributed very little. Even down to efforts like the aglet for shoelaces.

We're talking across the world throughout history they have consistently been the poorest performers, even in their own countries among their own people. You can't blame American history on that.

Even in today's society where blacks can be racist but whites can't, they get to get jobs based on their skin color when whites can't, they get admitted into colleges based on their skin color, they get special treatment and consideration for being black, all media is full of them, companies demand diversity quotas, even BLM can loot and riot for years under the banner of blacks and virtually nothing happens to them. But yet they still are in last place in America?

No, I am completely correct. You just won't look at observable realistic facts and admit the truth.

Not all blacks are inferior, Thomas sowell proves that, but the majority of them are. Nothing wrong with last place, someone has to be. But all you have to do is look at the world and you'll see not everyone is equal despite every opportunity and centuries of time to be equal.
Here we see another example of the white delusion.

You know nothing about history.

Exactly why I brought up Kamala Harris in a Reparations thread a couple weeks ago. She is descended from Jamaican Slave owners. Of course all the Reparations hustlers ran for the hills on that one! :abgg2q.jpg:
You people are stupid and apparently ignorant of the rape slave masters engaged in with their slaves....

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Here we see another example of the white delusion.

You know nothing about history.
They really are dumb and a great example of the identity politics of the Right. If you're Black and your ancestor was raped by a slave owner that makes you part of the problem or something. MAGAt logic!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Actually it confirms the demand for reparations even more.

The problem here is you guys want to make a generalized comment to try dismissing all the things that happened. So here we see a story about some blacks finding out they descend from slaveowners. The racists run with this as if there is complicity of blacks in order to deny what really went on and today the racists are looking for any argument to counter the demand for reparations. A descendant of rape is not a descendant of the slave owner. The child produced by slave rape was not considered family and were often sold away to hide the rape.
And you have delusions that it was rape.

Whites are making the excuses.

The Untold Abuse Of Black Female Slaves at the Hands of White Men​

The Untold Abuse of Black Female Slaves By White Men| Part 2​

Are you white because you are the only one making excuses here. You have no clue if it was rape or consensual you are just running with your usual racist narrative that we all laugh at

Are you white because you are the only one making excuses here. You have no clue if it was rape or consensual you are just running with your usual racist narrative that we all laugh at
Son, I presented 2 videos. So shut up. It is a fact of history so deal with it chump. Whites are the only ones making excuses, just like you have here.

You're right. He/she/it is a self-loathing white leftist or just here shilling for a paycheck.

Son, I presented 2 videos. So shut up. It is a fact of history so deal with it chump. Whites are the only ones making excuses, just like you have here.
Go make your excuses why today, most of the slaveowners today worldwide, are not white. How can that be?

Look boy. you need to calm down stop lying. You don’t have a clue what happened
I do know. It's documented. White men raped slave women. Funny how we don't know when this is revealed, but we most certainly know that Sunny Hoskins descended from slave owners. Don't make claims when you don't want to face the whole story white boy.

Forum List

Back