The Vapid Insistence On War--Obama von Clausewitz

Not according to Gingrich or Palin or tens of millions of others who listened to it, in Europe and abroad.

Your hatred for Obama is obvious. You are now being as silly as Rush was this week.

Get over it. You lost. Elections have consequences. You and your ilk are not coming back to power.

I got over the election results back in Feb.

Problem is Obama is a disaster for this country.....and he proves it again and again. Nothing he says has meaning.

He's just lying his ass off trying to convince everyone he's on the level....then he turns around and something comes out that he's doing that totally dispels what he just said.

I think he has lost the trust of most of this country and most of the world. His word means nothing. Zilch. Nada.

It doesn't take a massive media campaign to point this fact out to me or anyone with any common-sense.

He keeps doing these types of things thinking nobody will notice.....and he's correct when it comes to sycophants like yourself. You'll never admit he's fucked up.

Last edited:
It is also recalled that Obama had to back away from the concept of a nuclear attack on Pakistan.

Vapid von Clausewitz followers might be ecstatic and thrilled with the decisive event as a popular crowd-pleaser. Ay nuclear retaliation, however, would easily fit the concept of "barbaric:" Like the event itself.

Von Clausewitz concepts no longer apply.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The muder of the 750,000 white people, of the Lincoln Administration, would easily only be a tiny part of the toll in the event.)

It is also recalled that Obama had to back away from the concept of a nuclear attack on Pakistan.

Vapid von Clausewitz followers might be ecstatic and thrilled with the decisive event as a popular crowd-pleaser. Ay nuclear retaliation, however, would easily fit the concept of "barbaric:" Like the event itself.

Von Clausewitz concepts no longer apply.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The muder of the 750,000 white people, of the Lincoln Administration, would easily only be a tiny part of the toll in the event.)

What's "Muder" mean?

I think it's a bit extreme to describe deaths on both sides during a war as "MURDER". Aborting the unborn is murder. People dying in an armed struggle isn't murder....at least not in any real sense.

Also, I wonder where you got the stat for how many white people died....and what does it matter what race they were....people are people....they're all the same. One life is no less valuable then another.

"Muder" is a mis-type of "murder," which appears to have been correctly surmised.

"Abortion" is actually a therapeutic medical procedure, embraced by civilizations worldwide. Famous Jesus Christ, who preached compassion, would easily have embraced the procedure as a part of active life.

Famous Jesus Christ would not so easily have embraced the concept of war: Except that the compassion of Jesus Christ is somehow embraced by so many religions(?)! John 10:10, in KJV, is exceptionally relevant to the position of faith and reason, versus the Obama Administration.

Anyone can notice, however, the Holy Father's own Christian Hitler Youth: And guess that the acts of war in the German third Republic were easily classified, "murder."

Modern Russia, and the United States--by comparison--even yet survive, and with their peoples.

(Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(The historical U. S. Civil War Death stats have been elsewhere posted, and in fact do vary--but the range of the murders is about right. Lincoln had announced, in a funeral oration, that his own god was actually war: In the 1850's. Apparently the Obama Administration knows this(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back