The US switched places with the UN

Lie.
What did the Romans, during their occupation of Israel, burn down in Israel? A mosque or a Jewish Temple?
There was no significant difference between the Abrahamic teachings of that time, they are about the same thing. There was no “Israel” there either.

There was no significant difference between the Abrahamic teachings of that time, they are about the same thing. There was no “Israel” there either..
You're lying. There is no history.
The Romans beg to differ, and since you wouldn't answer the question, it wasn't a mosque the Romans burned down it was the Jewish Temple that they destroyed. Because that is where the Jews lived. That is history.
You can't change history to suit your narrative. The facts remain...

The Romans beg to differ, and since you wouldn't answer the question, it wasn't a mosque the Romans burned down it was the Jewish Temple that they destroyed. Because that is where the Jews lived. That is history.
You can't change history to suit your narrative. The facts remain...
There was no difference among Abraham's early followers. Islam arose around the 7th century AD, but the state of Israel did not exist there. What you are saying is simple illiteracy and religious fanaticism.

Islam arose about the 7th century AD.

On Tisha B'Av, July 587 or 586 BC, the Babylonians took Jerusalem, destroyed the First Temple and burned down the city. The small settlements surrounding the city, and those close to the western border of the kingdom, were destroyed as well.

What did the Babylonians destroy again?? A mosque? Were they Muslims that Babylonia took as slaves?
You've got no where to go with this. You are getting slammed by history...

Islam arose about the 7th century AD.
Then why did you talk about the possible destruction of the mosque by the Romans?
On Tisha B'Av, July 587 or 586 BC, the Babylonians took Jerusalem, destroyed the First Temple and burned down the city. The small settlements surrounding the city, and those close to the western border of the kingdom, were destroyed as well.

What did the Babylonians destroy again?? A mosque? Were they Muslims that Babylonia took as slaves?
What does all this have to do with the fake state "Israel"?

I didn't, you dumb ass. I asked you what the Romans destroyed in 70 AD., a Jewish Temple or a mosque. Because everyone but you knows the answer.
There were no Muslims in Israel in 586 BC. But there sure were Jews there in 586 BC. and long before. Ask Babylon...

That is Jewish land and always will be. Nothing fake about it.
Give up Rupie, you have nothing to stand on. It was Jewish land then, it is Jewish land now and it will be Jewish land forever...

Last edited:
By the way, at the beginning of the era Rome itself fell into the abomination of imperialism and slavery, at which time Judeo-Christianity began to spread there.

Never was and never will be.
So, I thought you were just feigning stupidity because your argument didn't hold up, but that's not the case. You are genuinely stupid...

If I asked anybody in the world, who built the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, they'd say, "The Jews". In fact they would name the builder. It's a Jewish name... It's right on the tip of my tongue... help me out, Rup. What was the name of the King that built the Jewish Temple? :eusa_dance:

So, I thought you were just feigning stupidity because your argument didn't hold up, but that's not the case. You are genuinely stupid...

If I asked anybody in the world, who built the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, they'd say, "The Jews". In fact they would name the builder. It's a Jewish name... It's right on the tip of my tongue... help me out, Rup. What was the name of the King that built the Jewish Temple???
I am not interested in the writings of religious people, the world has long abandoned obscurantism

Forum List

Back