The US Does Not Support Taiwan Independence - Biden Sect of State Blinken

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
George Soros-connected Sect of State Blinken says forget what my boss, President Biden, said - the US doesn't support Taiwan's independence.

George Soros-connected Sect of State Blinken says forget what my boss, President Biden, said - the US doesn't support Taiwan's independence.
i'm afraid China will move on Taiwan soon ... weakness and incompetence invites aggression .... or maybe its all part of the great reset

Xi paid Hunter and the Big Guy well for the US to sit on its hands while China takes over Taiwan...

i'm afraid China will move on Taiwan soon ... weakness and incompetence invites aggression .... or maybe its all part of the great reset
From a military standpoint if Taiwan has enough coastal and air defense capabilities they might withstand an attempted invasion.

China made the Biden family filthy rich. He is their boy in the White House.

These comments by the American Secretary of State is the administration giving the Chicoms the green light to do whatever they want.

Anybody that voted for that worthless sonofabitch is a friggin idiot.

When the Chicoms attack Taiwan we will cheer for the Taiwanese and condemn the Chicoms but the real villain is Joe Potatohead.

Xiden misspoke…the Chinese have called his handlers in the DNC and set the record straight

From a military standpoint if Taiwan has enough coastal and air defense capabilities they might withstand an attempted invasion.
They could likely hold out for a while, but I think the sheer numbers would just eventually overwhelm Taiwan. Unless they could find a way to do enough damage to the Chinese Navy and Air Force to force them to back off. My question would be, do they have enough weapons on hand to do that?

They could likely hold out for a while, but I think the sheer numbers would just eventually overwhelm Taiwan. Unless they could find a way to do enough damage to the Chinese Navy and Air Force to force them to back off. My question would be, do they have enough weapons on hand to do that?
Fair point.

Forum List

Back