The US Air Force spent $387,000 to make the lobby outside a 3-star general's office look nice

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
office1.jpg

I wonder if Trump's Secretary of the Air Force would allow this.

The space right outside Air Force Academy Superintendent Lt. Gen. Michelle Johnson's office now has new ceiling tiles, nicer chairs, and energy efficient lighting — which came at a bargain price of $261 per square foot, nearly 2.5 times more than the going rate for commercial renovation in the Colorado Springs area, according to BuildingJournal.com.

Full story w/links @ The US Air Force spent $387,000 to make the lobby outside a 3-star general's office look nice

And sounds like we'll be doing a lot more military spending under the guy you voted for. War is busniess in america, corporate offices need to look sharp.

this is a Generals office lobby isn't it ?? A guy coming into a Generals office doesn't care what the office lobby looks like , he just wants to sell the Nuke doesn't he Fenton . This General is probably one of mr obamas boys i would Guess Fenton .

And sounds like we'll be doing a lot more military spending under the guy you voted for. War is busniess in america, corporate offices need to look sharp.
------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , and military spending is one of the most important things that the USA Government can do . Lose the USA / country because we can't Dominate the world militarily would be dumb on Americas part Fenton .

this is a Generals office lobby isn't it ?? A guy coming into a Generals office doesn't care what the office lobby looks like , he just wants to sell the Nuke doesn't he Fenton . This General is probably one of mr obamas boys i would Guess Fenton .

They're all on the same team, yes.

------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , and military spending is one of the most important things that the USA Government can do . Lose the USA / country because we can't Dominate the world militarily would be dumb on Americas part Fenton .

Yeah, we're really getting behind on that aren't now.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Gharib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

War is america's primary business.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------same team eh , thats just B.S. Fenton . And fotunately the new President Trump knows who the embedded enemies in USA military and Government are Fenton !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------same team eh , thats just B.S. Fenton . And fotunately the new President Trump knows who the embedded enemies in USA military and Government are Fenton !!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, war and arms profiteering has been an utterly bipartisan staple for ages hon. Really now.

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Gharib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------ GOOD , and if war is needed then America needs to be the most lethal . After all , war is part of Americas tradition in some people opinion Fenton .

After my Brigade spent thousands on prettying up our chow hall. I went in to find them serving T-ration potatoes. I fucking lost it and grilled the shit out of the cooks. I apologise afterwards because I realized it was not their fault. The way that shit works is the military has separate budgets for everything and usually has to spend any money before the end of the fiscal year or lose it.

It's a fucked up way to run the military. Any money that would be better spent improving the lives of those who are serving should get priority and funds should be transferable to achieve that.

After my Brigade spent thousands on prettying up our chow hall. I went in to find them serving T-ration potatoes. I fucking lost it and grilled the shit out of the cooks. I apologise afterwards because I realized it was not their fault. The way that shit works is the military has separate budgets for everything and usually has to spend any money before the end of the fiscal year or lose it.

It's a fucked up way to run the military. Any money that would be better spent improving the lives of those who are serving should get priority and funds should be transferable to achieve that.

It's how the entire federal budget works! Spend it before Oct 1st or lose it - so they spend it.

It's also why government books are so screwed up. The solution is simple - make every single government agency support their budget from zero! Every year.

office1.jpg

The space right outside Air Force Academy Superintendent Lt. Gen. Michelle Johnson's office now has new ceiling tiles, nicer chairs, and energy efficient lighting — which came at a bargain price of $261 per square foot, nearly 2.5 times more than the going rate for commercial renovation in the Colorado Springs area, according to BuildingJournal.com.

Full story w/links @ The US Air Force spent $387,000 to make the lobby outside a 3-star general's office look nice
Hey, all those chairs and tiles have to be Milspec.

office1.jpg

Not any milspec I've ever seen. :)

office1.jpg

Not any milspec I've ever seen. :)
Well, they can't just go to the local Ikea store for furnishings.Heck, now that Trump is CinC, they'll probably start furnishing their offices with gold draperies and LouisXVII furniture.

If the United States shared their eastern border with Russia and the western border with China, what to you think our arms industry would look like? Israel is shoved right into the middle of their enemies and they don't like it. No one really wants to help them out other than the US and we do so at arms length (sic). Things keep getting nasty between them and their neighbors and carrying a weapon with you is standard issue. After WWII, I don't blame them.

Forum List

Back