The United States faces an ever worsening food allergy epidemic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The United States faces an ever-worsening food allergy epidemic.

An estimated 1 in 12 children (8%) have food allergies, and prevalence has risen by at least 50% since 1997.

Childhood food allergies are the most common cause of anaphylaxis (a “severe allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death”). A decade-long analysis

Evidence Links Vaccines to Food Allergy Epidemic

When you just keep denying yourselves factual truth you'll never realize how they were never for you , the gods who rule you your democratic nut jobs ...... who love and get off on AI controlling their morons. You can tell who they are with total ease.

The amount of processed foods full of chemicals can't have anything to do with it. Gastro intestinal diseases continue to climb. It's the food.

The amount of processed foods full of chemicals can't have anything to do with it. Gastro intestinal diseases continue to climb. It's the food.
This is 95% of the problem.

People don't feed their kids real food anymore. It is all 'conference' food, meaning that it is highly processed food that requires little to no time to prep and/or cooks.

Most of My generation, all of My parent's generation and all of their parents' generation had to prepare and cook real food. Real food is food that is grown in the ground or a product of some animal or another, like eggs, milk, beef, lamb, pork and of course all the vegetables we grow in this country.

The fast food industry isn't helping much. It's all the same sludge....processed sludge.

This is 95% of the problem.

People don't feed their kids real food anymore. It is all 'conference' food, meaning that it is highly processed food that requires little to no time to prep and/or cooks.

Most of My generation, all of My parent's generation and all of their parents' generation had to prepare and cook real food. Real food is food that is grown in the ground or a product of some animal or another, like eggs, milk, beef, lamb, pork and of course all the vegetables we grow in this country.
Yeah my Space Food Sticks were grown in the ground and so was the Tang I drank...

Chemicals chemicals chemicals....mmmmmgood. fast food....mmmmmgood. we wonder why people have food allergies and gastro issues are rising. Can't be our food now could it?

Forum List

Back