46% Of Americans Have Taken A Pharmaceutical Drug Within The Last 30 Days

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And I’m one of them. With so many pills, tablets, capsules, and injections I can’t even being to count them.

If it seems like about half the country is on drugs, that is because it is actually true.

According to a new survey from the National Center for Health Statistics, almost half of all Americans have taken a pharmaceutical drug within the past 30 days, and that officially makes us “the most medicated country in the world”. And needless to say, those dealing these drugs are becoming exceedingly wealthy at our expense. The average American spends $1,200 a year on prescription drugs, but of course many Americans spend far more than that and others spend nothing at all. In recent years there has been a tremendous backlash against the big pharmaceutical corporations, because many of them have become exceedingly greedy. As you will see below, prices have been raised on 650 different drugs this year alone. Once they get their claws into you, the pharmaceutical giants want to get every last penny out of you that they possibly can.

More @ Prison Planet.com » The Most Medicated Country In The World: 46% Of Americans Have Taken A Pharmaceutical Drug Within The Last 30 Days

Not me! The last pharmaceutical drug I took was in the form of a pneumonia shot in my doctor's office last fall that gave me pneumonia and a 103F fever in 3 days, and I couldn't figure out why I was still having symptoms of pneumonia for 3 months, so I looked up what they were inoculating people with. They weaponized their shots with 4 or 5 different types of pneumoniacoccal invaders, and I had every one of them back to back for the following 6 months (It didn't just go away because I found out what caused the length of time of having all those many ways to suffer). I'd had problems with flu shots the year before and spent half a night in the ER in shock. Enough is enough. I'm learning homeopathic means of dispensing with ailments. My grandmother knew all that stuff and she lived to be 96. You're never too old to learn how to take care of yourself. The good thing about today, is that you can look up stuff on the internet, and read the scientific studies that support a certain method/food/remedy. If the results are that they're twice as effective as the synthetic medicine developed to be a part of the medicine prescriptions and have none of the side effects, you can see if that study was replicated by other scientists at other universities or even in journals of the medical establishments and associations. If you find it 3 times by good scholars, it is worth trying out. So move over, grandma, and pass the beetroot! :D

Not me! The last pharmaceutical drug I took was in the form of a pneumonia shot in my doctor's office last fall that gave me pneumonia and a 103F fever in 3 days, and I couldn't figure out why I was still having symptoms of pneumonia for 3 months, so I looked up what they were inoculating people with. They weaponized their shots with 4 or 5 different types of pneumoniacoccal invaders, and I had every one of them back to back for the following 6 months (It didn't just go away because I found out what caused the length of time of having all those many ways to suffer). I'd had problems with flu shots the year before and spent half a night in the ER in shock. Enough is enough. I'm learning homeopathic means of dispensing with ailments. My grandmother knew all that stuff and she lived to be 96. You're never too old to learn how to take care of yourself. The good thing about today, is that you can look up stuff on the internet, and read the scientific studies that support a certain method/food/remedy. If the results are that they're twice as effective as the synthetic medicine developed to be a part of the medicine prescriptions and have none of the side effects, you can see if that study was replicated by other scientists at other universities or even in journals of the medical establishments and associations. If you find it 3 times by good scholars, it is worth trying out. So move over, grandma, and pass the beetroot! :D

Native Americans and Others north and south had a plethora of herbs and plants they used for a wide variety of uses.

Yucca root soap.
Corn tassle tea.
Pine nuts added to corn for energy.

Forum List

Back