The Unions are anti-America.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brn2bfree, May 1, 2009.

1. Brn2bfree

Brn2bfree Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    The Unions are anti-America.

This is how they operate. Think about it and you decide.
    1. Unions don't believe in profit.
    2. Unions don't believe in employee incentives for hard working people to make more than lazy employees.

So...therefore, UAW to run the auto industry is like having the fox run the chicken coup.

The way unions work....they encourage their employees to be as non productive as they can...therefore the company has to hire more people to do the job. Like having four people doing the job of one.

This being said...how can a business stay in business with this philosophy?

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,220
    Fuck you.

Unions believe that instead of a CEO getting $20 million, he should only get $10 million and the rest should be split up by labor.

Do you have a problem with that?

Unions LOVE profits, because then they get PROFIT SHARING. When's the last time you got profit sharing you house slave lap dog.

Or, you are a business owner who hates labor maybe?

3. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285

If I wanted to see Sean Hannity's or Rupert Murdoch' or King Saud's opinion I would watch Fox News.

You are an idiot...You obviously do not know anything about unions that wasn't spoon fed to you from the filthy neo con christian fascist talking points. Thanks for regurjitating it on my computor screen. Anybody have an easy wipe?

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  4. Newby

Newby Does it get any better? Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,703

Um... you clicked on the link to come in here and read this for yourself. :cuckoo:

5. Brn2bfree

Brn2bfree Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Maybe if you did listen and watch Hannity and Fox ...you may learn something.

You can say what you want ....the government has a lot of laws to protect employees rights....but you can't dispute their philosophy...
    That's why the auto industry is in a jam and bailing them out again and again will not help.

If you can't get this ...you don't have common sense.

6. Brn2bfree

Brn2bfree Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy there Cowboy....
    I was in a union for 13 years and yes, now I run a business with 5 employees.
    The Unions... they have outlived their usefullness.

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618

Wrong.

Plenty of unionized places pay incentive bonuses for additional work.

You really don't know what you're talking about, kid.

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,220
    You house slaves piss us field slaves off. You don't see why we complain? You're just afraid of change because you fear that it will ruin the good thing you think you have going. You don't even realize you are also a slave. You don't care about the rest of us who are suffering. You only care about your circumstances.

And be careful, because master might lose a couple of field slaves and he might put you out in the field with us. Then you'll understand what we were talking about. You don't understand, until it happens to you.

And you get free healthcare because master doesn't want you to get his family sick when you are serving them dinner. You get their leftovers, which are pretty damn good too. You get to sleep in the heated house. You get to drive the buggy into town and shop in the stores. As good as you got it, you're still a slave too.

9. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    I do know something about unions from personal experience unlike you.

Here's one for you. My first job out of high school was as a letter carrier for the U S Post Office. In my second year on the job I was voted union rep(by write in) at the Queen Anne Station in Seattle. I accepted and set to work to make the letter carriers job better.

Ever see a mail man in short sleeves and tennis shoes? Before 1970 you didn't. I got the Seattle supervisors to allow more informal atire and it spread to other cities after it was shown that happy comfortable letter carriers deliver the mail faster.

It's not always about more money. My efforts helped the workers AND the bottom line.

I will take first hand experience over your supposed comon sense any time.

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,220
    Damn it! I had a great reply and it disappeared.

Here goes again.

Thanks for admitting you are a business owner. No offense, but who cares what you and Walmart think about unions. You're both bias.

And I bet you don't value your workers now. Do you pay them a good wage? Offer healthcare? Did you oppose minimum wage increases? What if your 5 employees wanted to start a union?

You think unions are dead, yet all across America your party is fighting like crazy to kill the employee free choice act. AND, they are lying about it every chance they get. That's all I need to see to know who's right and who's wrong.

So you just don't like unions because they don't allow YOU to have all the power. There is nothing more American than Unions.