The unimaginable arrogance of Barack Obama

The most telling aspect of your ignorant silliness is the arrogance both trump and you display in your powerless attempts to erase the legacy of President B. Obama.
Why would I want to "erase" Barack Obama's astounding legacy of failure? :uhh:
Trump is driven out of his knowledge that he will never achieve the stature of Obama
Well duh...nobody could achieve that level of failure.
and you by the knowledge that you were a willful idiot that voted for trump...
I didn't vote for President Trump, snowflake. In fact, I hated him. But I'm a big enough man to admit that I was wrong. He has had the most successful first 100 days of any president of the modern era.
An uneducated minority did see Pres. Obama as a failure all the while benefitting from his agenda and accomplishments.
So from your perspective steeped in ignorance you believe the nonsense you post.

Who, other than terrorists and his campaign donors, benefited from his agenda?

The most telling aspect of your ignorant silliness is the arrogance both trump and you display in your powerless attempts to erase the legacy of President B. Obama.
Why would I want to "erase" Barack Obama's astounding legacy of failure? :uhh:
Trump is driven out of his knowledge that he will never achieve the stature of Obama
Well duh...nobody could achieve that level of failure.
and you by the knowledge that you were a willful idiot that voted for trump...
I didn't vote for President Trump, snowflake. In fact, I hated him. But I'm a big enough man to admit that I was wrong. He has had the most successful first 100 days of any president of the modern era.
An uneducated minority did see Pres. Obama as a failure all the while benefitting from his agenda and accomplishments.
So from your perspective steeped in ignorance you believe the nonsense you post.

After eight years of the liberal main stream media trying their best to "educate" the American people on how wonderful Barack Obama was as President, Reconmark...it's good to see that they succeeded on that agenda with you! An unbiased examination of the Obama Presidency will ultimately show that his was a lack luster two terms with few Foreign Policy accomplishments and many abject failures...the zenith of Keynesian economic policy coming early on and then being abandoned as the economy floundered month after month, year after year...deep chasms being created between races, classes and political parties...and a level of corruptness in government that was frankly unmatched...from using the IRS to punish political opponents...to using intelligence services to spy on members of the press and political opponents.

Barack Obama is a President who's best viewed at long distances and through rose tinted glasses!

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.
BONOBO never even met once with the REP minority leaders until a YEAR after he was elected.
When asked about the fact he was shoving EOs down people's throats his response was: "Elections have consequences".
Under BONOBO the DEMs lost over 1300 legislative seats in the country.
Some fucking genius politician!

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

/---- Obozo is the high school football star who graduated but never made the cut at college. At the class reunion he's desperate to be popular again. "Remember that game where I recovered a fumbled and scored?"

Who, other than terrorists and his campaign donors, benefited from his agenda?

Government employees who do nothing, all left wing hate causes (FemiNazi, BLM, enviro whack jobs etc.), and everyone not white with their hands out for cash.

I imagine you think you’re a man too. You’re wrong.
We all know you're dying to find out swetetie, but you can't get me to become a dirt-bag left-winger who cheats on his wife simply by attempting to challenge my manhood.

I am the epitome of the old-school definition of a man: honest, faithful, loyal, respectful. I don't wear dresses and I don't sneak into women's facilities to change with them. Deal with it.

Statistics (going back generations by the way) reveal those who bring up abhorrent behavior are the ones practicing it more often than not.

We all know you're dying to find out swetetie, but you can't get me to become a dirt-bag left-winger who cheats on his wife simply by attempting to challenge my manhood.

I am the epitome of the old-school definition of a man: honest, faithful, loyal, respectful. I don't wear dresses and I don't sneak into women's facilities to change with them. Deal with it.

Statistics (going back generations by the way) reveal those who bring up abhorrent behavior are the ones practicing it more often than not.
Reality (which goes back infinitely by the way) reveals that you just acknowledged that the behaviors which the left embraces and promotes are "abhorrent" (your word).

It is truly telling that the one President who racked up more debt than his 43 predecessors summed together is the example the Dems give of a "great President."

Dem definition of "Great" = looting the US taxpayer and making the money vanish

Obama is permanently lodged under Trump's skin.
DJT seethes about BHO constantly.

narcissists are jealous of anyone who is more popular....and Trump's jealousy of Obama just eats up at his fat gut.
Obama who?
Barack Obama. You know....the guy who replaced Jimmy Carter as the worst President in U.S. history.
You know...the guy that's inside the current Precedent's head like a tumour and is the catalyst for most of his pointless EOs in between games of golf, ego-rallies and chocolate cake.

Reality (which goes back infinitely by the way) reveals that you just acknowledged that the behaviors which the left embraces and promotes are "abhorrent" (your word).

Uh…no.
You brought it up. Unless you’re a member of the “left” you’re incorrect.

Uh…no.
Doesn't matter who "brought it up" - you just called all of those things "abhorrent".

pointless EOs
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They are only "pointless" to fascists (such as yourself) that despise the U.S. Constitution.
Trump himself has called in it archaic and a bad thing for the country according to Fox.
It really doesn't matter what President Trump's opinion on Executive Orders are any more than your opinion on them matters. The only thing that matters is if they are constitutional (i.e. are directed towards the executive branch only). So far, that has been the case with every Executive Order he has issued. Which is what has made him such a great president so far - he's not abusing power and/or overstepping his authority. Quite the contrary, he's returning power back to the states and the people where it belongs.

Obama is permanently lodged under Trump's skin.
DJT seethes about BHO constantly.

narcissists are jealous of anyone who is more popular....and Trump's jealousy of Obama just eats up at his fat gut.
Obama who?
Barack Obama. You know....the guy who replaced Jimmy Carter as the worst President in U.S. history.
You know...the guy that's inside the current Precedent's head like a tumour and is the catalyst for most of his pointless EOs in between games of golf, ego-rallies and chocolate cake.
That sounds like the bad memory, that just left the white house.

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.
So Obama said "elections have consequences" to his Republican rival, John McCain BEFORE becoming president?

That's not obsessing over his victory. Obama said this in response to Republican attempts to repeal Obamacare. The 2012 election was basically a referendum on Obamacare, and Republicans lost. Elections have consequences - Obamacare would not be repealed.

What he did not do was said his victory was HUGE, it was the biggest ever, the crowds on Inauguration Day were the biggest ever. His EC victory was HUGE, tweet about it endlessly, or put up a fake picture on his website of crowds on Inauguration Day.

Instead of going on a victory tour in front of adoring crowds, Obama got to work doing the job he was elected to do, so that on Inauguration Day, he had sent 99 names to be confirmed, had finished drafting the Stimulus Bill, and had a half dozen pieces of legislation ready to go to get the economy back on track.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'

By CAROL E. LEE and JONATHAN MARTIN

01/23/09 01:25 PM EST

Updated 01/24/09 12:37 AM EST"
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

What's the date, you imbecile??????

Uh…no.
Doesn't matter who "brought it up" - you just called all of those things "abhorrent".
Was simply pointing out that those who bring up abhorrent behavior (as you did) are usually the ones guilty of the behavior. That you’re incredibly bothered by your deviant behavior is your problem

So Obama said "elections have consequences" to his Republican rival, John McCain BEFORE becoming president?

That's not obsessing over his victory. Obama said this in response to Republican attempts to repeal Obamacare. The 2012 election was basically a referendum on Obamacare, and Republicans lost. Elections have consequences - Obamacare would not be repealed.

What he did not do was said his victory was HUGE, it was the biggest ever, the crowds on Inauguration Day were the biggest ever. His EC victory was HUGE, tweet about it endlessly, or put up a fake picture on his website of crowds on Inauguration Day.

Instead of going on a victory tour in front of adoring crowds, Obama got to work doing the job he was elected to do, so that on Inauguration Day, he had sent 99 names to be confirmed, had finished drafting the Stimulus Bill, and had a half dozen pieces of legislation ready to go to get the economy back on track.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'

By CAROL E. LEE and JONATHAN MARTIN

01/23/09 01:25 PM EST

Updated 01/24/09 12:37 AM EST"
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

What's the date, you imbecile??????
You'll have to forgive DL, political chic. She's a typical Canadian - completely devoid of facts or knowledge about the U.S., yet full of opinions about us anyway.

Uh…no.
Was simply pointing out that those who bring up abhorrent behavior (as you did) are usually the ones guilty of the behavior. That you’re incredibly bothered by your deviant behavior is your problem
Don't sweat this one CC - for once you are correct. Enjoy the moment. All of this repulsive things that the left embraces and promotes are "abhorrent". You said it.

Forum List

Back