The UN laughed at Trump, and Trump laughed at Trump too

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/df72bbf1-51d0-416d-a4b1-8c880f6affc2

So, how do we unpack all of that? Easy, Trump simply lied when he said we accomplished more in the last two years in this country, than at any time in our history, and everyone including Trump knew it was a lie. Even Trump couldn't hold back on the lie this time, so he laughed at himself, along with the rest of the congregation.

The other take away from that lie by Trump, is the fact that it exemplifies what this administration has been about for two years; blatant dishonesty from every corner. And if his supporters can't see that, I pity them, and the dishonest criminal they elected.

That’s funny. If Trump can’t keep a straight face anymore as he blatantly lies to America it will mean an amusing few months as his Presidency comes to an end.

So, how do we unpack all of that? Easy, Trump simply lied when he said we accomplished more in the last two years in this country, than at any time in our history, and everyone including Trump knew it was a lie. Even Trump couldn't hold back on the lie this time, so he laughed at himself, along with the rest of the congregation.

The other take away from that lie by Trump, is the fact that it exemplifies what this administration has been about for two years; blatant dishonesty from every corner. And if his supporters can't see that, I pity them, and the dishonest criminal they elected.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Such angst!!!!!!! I enjoy reading all angst-ridden shit that commie fuckwads like those of your ilk spew! It never changes but still? I am entertained by it! Changing hearts and minds are those commie tards! Picking up converts for the commie cause...

Eh, I wouldn't count on it....

Trump's reaction to the laughter was the first self deprecating humor I've seen from him. I thought it was an excellent response.

I would agree with you if I had any reason to believe it was self deprecating. Looked more like a nervous response to being belittled. It happens often when spoiled bullies get their wrist spanked. It's like he can't understand that that audience is not the same as at one of his rallies.

Nobody knows their bullshit better than the bullshitter himself. Trump is a joke and an embarrassment to the nation. Hopefully, the voters will correct their mistake in 2020. Can’t come soon enough in my opinion.

Trump's reaction to the laughter was the first self deprecating humor I've seen from him. I thought it was an excellent response.

“Not the reaction I expected.” Wasn’t that the quote from Trump?

Why that would lead you to think he was joking when he said he had done more in 2 years than other Presidents is bewildering.

“Not the reaction I expected.” Wasn’t that the quote from Trump?

Why that would lead you to think he was joking when he said he had done more in 2 years than other Presidents is bewildering.

Note that I wrote, "Trump's reaction to the laughter" and I did not comment to anything he said before that point.

That’s funny. If Trump can’t keep a straight face anymore as he blatantly lies to America it will mean an amusing few months as his Presidency comes to an end.

You are very confused....

Tr

Trump had them eating out of his hand...….

I have been telling his minions that along with their supreme leader ...they are both the joke of the world.

Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”

After the Gold Rush

Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”

After the Gold Rush
Sounds like Roy Cohn

After the Gold Rush
Sounds like Roy Cohn
The article ran 4 years after Mister Creepy Cohn passed on into hell. But it is his style to backstab allies.

They think anything the U.S does is funny even the money is funny. Funny Americans just keepd paying.

President Trump's speech before the U.N. was the strongest speech in U.S. history but the media hated it and the media leads simpleton border line psychotic lefties around by the nose. It's as simple as that.

President Trump's speech before the U.N. was the strongest speech in U.S. history but the media hated it and the media leads simpleton border line psychotic lefties around by the nose. It's as simple as that.
It was the strongest lie that we in the public domain already know about.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Such angst!!!!!!! I enjoy reading all angst-ridden shit that commie fuckwads like those of your ilk spew! It never changes but still? I am entertained by it! Changing hearts and minds are those commie tards! Picking up converts for the commie cause...

Eh, I wouldn't count on it....
The truth speaks for itself. Trump made statements he can't back up, and you have not given us an intelligent counter argument. ?" Commie fuckwads" as a counter argument is made for cowards like you.

Tr

:auiqs.jpg:They were laughing at his criminal ass.

Tr

:auiqs.jpg:They were laughing at his criminal ass.

They fear and admire TRUMP all at the same time....

obongo was the joke...……...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back