The ultimate 2nd amendment poll!

What's your take on American citizens and firearms?

• The second amendment is very clear: "Shall not be infringed."

Votes: 82 78.1%
  • Ban all automaticweapons for citizens

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Ban all semi-automatic weapons for citizens

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban all weapons including muzzle loaders

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban knives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban forks and pencils too

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking more like a mercy killing.... like it was for old Yeller.

Except no one is going to cry at the end of "Old Liar" when Wayne gets put down

So you want to kill people who disagree with you. I've said it before... Liberals are despicable.

oh so you're calling for the murder of an American citizen, still not shocked.

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".

You aren't going to even say no you aren't?
You are a great spokesman for your fellow liberals.

Go kill him Joe Bob, quit asking others to do it for you.

Obviously, if you can't take satire in the proper context, there's really no point talking to you...

He'll get his soon enough... but his end will be more like Joe McCarthy's--- with a bloated liver and a disgraced reputation.

Seriously, the guy just completely made a fool of himself. Frothing at the mouth and all.

Got it, you wish him dead, but only if someone else will do it because you are too afraid of the consequences.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

He'll get his soon enough... but his end will be more like Joe McCarthy's--- with a bloated liver and a disgraced reputation.

Seriously, the guy just completely made a fool of himself. Frothing at the mouth and all.

Not a killer, but some obituaries I've read with great delight.

Come on, this guy is doing me a favor. Every time he gets on TV with his crazy rants, gun control becomes more popular because you see what an insane fringe the NRA is.

So, actually, I kind of wish Rabid Wayne a long and healthy life.

Got it, you wish him dead, but only if someone else will do it because you are too afraid of the consequences.

Obviously, if you can't take satire in the proper context, there's really no point talking to you...

satire defined as a form of back peddling. You said what you said and it was not in jest or satire

Come on, this guy is doing me a favor. Every time he gets on TV with his crazy rants, gun control becomes more popular because you see what an insane fringe the NRA is.

So, actually, I kind of wish Rabid Wayne a long and healthy life.

(see highlight above ^) I've never experienced arousal from obituaries, maybe you should seek a mental health professional out... You are obviously not the kind of person anyone wants owning a firearm, and running around with it. I am beginning to understand why you hate that others own guns... It's because of your mental illness you cannot own one, and you're jealous.

LaPierre, the NRA, along with the likes of bigreb, roo, and tjvh in fact do more to harm the image of gun owners and undermine the Second Amendment than any ‘gun grabber’ might do.

You're an imbecile. La Pierre hasn't killed anyone. If you don't like the 2nd amendment, then get it repealed.

LaPierre, the NRA, along with the likes of bigreb, roo, and tjvh in fact do more to harm the image of gun owners and undermine the Second Amendment than any ‘gun grabber’ might do.

So anyone who defends the 2nd amendment is damaging it?

Typical totalitarian propaganda meme.

Funny, that's exactly how I picture you: laying face down on the sofa with an empty bottle of bourbon laying on the floor and drool dripping to the floor.

You make a fool of yourself every day in this forum, Joe.

So anyone who defends the 2nd amendment is damaging it?

Typical totalitarian propaganda meme.

And people like Clayton have a limited view of the second amendment.
It is the reason we are so messed up as a country.

(see highlight above ^) I've never experienced arousal from obituaries, maybe you should seek a mental health professional out... You are obviously not the kind of person anyone wants owning a firearm, and running around with it. I am beginning to understand why you hate that others own guns... It's because of your mental illness you cannot own one, and you're jealous.[/QUOTE]

Wow... you really can't tell the difference between Delight and Arousal?

Hint, When our awesome President killed Osama Bin Laden, something George W. Retard couldn't do, I was delighted, I was not "aroused".

Incidently, I can own a gun any time I want to.

I just don't feel the need for one...

Forum List

Back