The ugly mug of German lefts ( a must watch&share video )

Islam. Hangs gays. Stones people to death for adultery Crashes planes into Manhattan. Cut off a woman's clitoris, and make women lesser beings. And we want to support...THAT? I am sure it's a beautiful delusion, er, I mean "religion". We support them because it's..."multicultural". Right. I am a firm believer in George Carlin. It's Bullsh*t.
The clitoris? Those motherfuckers! That is insane! I always thought it was the labia minor what is insane itself.
Lets cut your penis off. No big deal, right? I don't think you would find that humorous. Chop that right off. Perspective.

Lets cut your penis off. No big deal, right? I don't think you would find that humorous. Chop that right off. Perspective.
I did not find it humorous. I was not aware of the mutilation went to that extent. I meant what I said....it is fucking insane and yes, they are motherfuckers!

And the crashing planes into Manhattan, wow. Islam did that, killed thousands of innocent people. Japan bombed Pearl harbor and killed less people, and that was a strategic military target. We destroyed the attackers in less than 4 years. Islam attacks us, at our economic heart and killed more than the imperial Japanese did. What is taking so long? We know were the ideological AND birthplace of the enemy is. We Nuked Hiroshima. Nuke These bastards. I got no problem with that. They want to die for Allah, let's oblige.

Quakers, now there is a religion. Bearded religious men from another era that don't harm others and practice nonviolence. Muslim quacks could learn a lot from them.

Forum List

Back