The most enjoyable election......EVER!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Between the Old man and Aunt Bea, to the clown circus on the right...folks, this has got to be the most entertaining Presidential election....EVER. Last night, with my beer and pretzles on hand, I laughed so hard, I pee'd myself and this after coming off a high, watching Aunt Bea attack the Old man Bernie.

Sweet Jesus, can it get any better? You betcha!!

Between the Old man and Aunt Bea, to the clown circus on the right...folks, this has got to be the most entertaining Presidential election....EVER. Last night, with my beer and pretzles on hand, I laughed so hard, I pee'd myself and this after coming off a high, watching Aunt Bea attack the Old man Bernie.

This thing is, at once, both hilariously entertaining and significantly troubling.

But I have craft beer and plenty of scotch, so let's let 'er rip.

:spinner:

• Banned

This thing is, at once, both hilariously entertaining and significantly troubling.

I have to agree, if this shit wasn't so damn funny, we all should be troubled by the notion that out of this cesspool of chaos and shit....one of these nightmares will be our next president. So I laugh to keep from crying!! Happy Valentines day, kid!!

I have to agree, if this shit wasn't so damn funny, we all should be troubled by the notion that out of this cesspool of chaos and shit....one of these nightmares will be our next president. So I laugh to keep from crying!! Happy Valentines day, kid!!
aint that the sad truth.....whats even sadder is that many think one of these "nightmares" is class A material....

• Banned

aint that the sad truth.....whats even sadder is that many think one of these "nightmares" is class A material....

When you have a population void of brain cells, this group of nuts on both side to them are class A

Forum List

Back