The two most overrated things of all time!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

Seems like we are encouraged to do both from little kids and I found out u can still be successful at life without doing either. The two biggest scams on this planet

The end

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

Seems like we are encouraged to do both from little kids and I found out u can still be successful at life without doing either. The two biggest scams on this planet

The end
The two most overrated things of all time!

Your opinion of yourself for one and........ Well it looks like we can roll two into one...... :thup:

As one who has been married and divorced twice, I can answer to whether marriage is over-rated. I don't think it is. I think, for the right people it makes life better.

College? I agree it is not for everyone, but I got a lot out of it. And a more educated population is a good thing.

As one who has been married and divorced twice, I can answer to whether marriage is over-rated. I don't think it is. I think, for the right people it makes life better.

College? I agree it is not for everyone, but I got a lot out of it. And a more educated population is a good thing.
K-12 used to prepare people for college. Now...not so much. Jr. colleges have been filling that gap, with remedial math and english departments bulging at the seams. The political noise about college for everyone from the left is just pandering to the masses.

twice? damm

New Topics

Forum List

Back