The two most overrated things of all time!

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

Seems like we are encouraged to do both from little kids and I found out u can still be successful at life without doing either. The two biggest scams on this planet

The end
You don't have either, right?

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

Seems like we are encouraged to do both from little kids and I found out u can still be successful at life without doing either. The two biggest scams on this planet

The end

I graduated college and not thinking about no damm marriage

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

Your poor grasp of written language makes me doubt you. Where did you go to college? The University of I Am A Dumbass?

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

Your poor grasp of written language makes me doubt you. Where did you go to college? The University of I Am A Dumbass?

I am not in a rush to take care of a woman

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

I am not in a rush to take care of a woman
That is pretty clearly the case.

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

Breeding!

Too many like you in this world!

Grateful Dead

SNL

Dude! The Dead are OK. They have a Jimmy Buffet-ish cult following. Only instead of Tequila they do acid.

You don't like Casey Jones? Great song!

SNL had their day. Lorne Michaels don't care. How many have you seen? They sometimes do outrageous stuff.

2 videos for you:

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

The fact that you graduated "from" college is still a good learning experience, as is graduating from one relationship and moving on to the next stage in life.

Learning and experience are cumulative. So even if you feel you went through the wrong college/program or were in an unhealthy relationship with the wrong person, there are still valuable lessons learned even if they seem a waste of time.

Good thread, fbj!
Very thought provoking, and other people posted their input as well.
Excellent job on this one!

MARRIAGE

COLLEGE

The end

I agree marriage and family are overrated but still the best alternative. Bachelors usually regret the single life when they approach 40, esp single women.

College is overrated in terms of preparing you for the real world, but a college degree is becoming necessary to get a good job. In the past you could go into a trade or the manufacturing sector. People blame the Chinese and Mexico, but the real culprit to the loss of the manufacturing sector is automation. Automation will continue push forward. More and more trades are requiring a college degree just to start.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back