The Tweet John Fetterman Doesn't Want You to See: The Pennsylvania senate Democrat nominee posing with his beloved, 'Don't Tread on Weed' flag

Why do you think that Pennsylvanian are interested in sending a latter day Cheech and/or Chong to the US Senate?
Because like a large group of states and their population think that it should be legal. The majority of the country supports making it legal except the right wants to keep total control of their voters. They don't think they or anyone can think for themselves, so they do it for them.

Maybe.

But the liberal plan is to have huge bureaucracies to regulate and tax grass.

Which means it will cost a lost of moolah to legalize it.
Massive tax source on people who have no problem paying for it. Its like everything that is sold in this country, there is taxes on it.

The "first in the nation" for grass pushing of course gets a temporary boost like Nevada did with gambling.

Once the "tourist" factor is eliminated, that will decline.
The fact is the money will roll in to the state's coffers. It is up to you like everything legal whether you want to pay the price or not, The right just wants to do your thinking for you. They need that type of control to keep their party existing.

Okay, that's it. If Fetterman has me cheering for him, he is going to win this Senate race in PA.

DARN, now we'll have to put our majority hopes on that unfortunate, Herschel Walker. I think there are two others, also.
No one who has the capacity to think would select Herschel Walker To many head traumas or something like that.

Not only is Fetterman a very strange dude but he has suffered a stroke and is mentally disabled. It's hard to believe that democrats would still support him just because they suffer from TDS.

There is no evidence that he is mentally disabled. He makes more sense than Herschel Walker.

Newt Gingrich is a right wing Nazi. What do you expect him to say?
The Newt is about as bad as they get, an ugly hate filled bigot, who's only drive as a politician was to distribute the wealth to the top, and he did.

Democrats don't care. If they voted for a guy who had two brain embolisms, can't hardly put a sentence together and engages in inappropriate behavior with women (kissing and touching and nuzzling), a guy like Fetterman looks good.
What a hoot, but you would vote for Trump and Herschel Walker. A rapist and a ding-dong.

“if elected John Fetterman would be the most radical Senator in United States history and the only thing standing between Fetterman and a 6-year term in the Senate is Dr. Mehmet Oz.”

“if elected John Fetterman would be the most radical Senator in United States history and the only thing standing between Fetterman and a 6-year term in the Senate is Dr. Mehmet Oz.”

Human events … lol

Every target of right wing idiots is declared “the most radical ever”

Human events … lol

Every target of right wing idiots is declared “the most radical ever”
i'll give you a consolation prize with this video. the leftward lurch could help Fetteraman win. enjoy

If Fetterman wins, the biggest reason will be because of a large turn out created by the Supreme Courts RvW ruling.

I said up until that ruling that the (D)'s would get crushed in November. I now do not think that. If you look at the elections since then, they have swung.

In the end though, to me neither is much of a prize and far too often two bad choices is what the people are left with.

Forum List

Back