The Turtle's no bipartisan tax reform plan and basic math

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
He's gonna try this with reconciliation, which may not work given reconcillation's limits on a bill's deficit effect, and even getting past that hurdle he needs 50 votes, and there are only 52 gopers including McCain, who may or may not vote.

The guy had a visceral hatred of Obama beyond anything I really recall in politics going back to Ted-Carter or perhaps Nixon. It's just not the way they do things. He may have lost his mind, because I don't see how he pulls this off. And we do need tax reform. It's the only thing congress can do to really help the economy. And interest rates are going to continue going up.

He's gonna try this with reconciliation, which may not work given reconcillation's limits on a bill's deficit effect, and even getting past that hurdle he needs 50 votes, and there are only 52 gopers including McCain, who may or may not vote.

The guy had a visceral hatred of Obama beyond anything I really recall in politics going back to Ted-Carter or perhaps Nixon. It's just not the way they do things. He may have lost his mind, because I don't see how he pulls this off. And we do need tax reform. It's the only thing congress can do to really help the economy. And interest rates are going to continue going up.

I agree - it makes no sense imo...

So what's the tax reform plan and what's the math?

So what's the plan and what's the math?
Well he told the dems he was going it alone with the gop because they said no tax cut for the 1%. That's the only plan I know of. LOL

somebody better get with the program and tell turtleboi theres a bipartisan committee dedicated to saving obamacare now ...

Forum List

Back