The Truth-Afghanistan

Liberal spin machine fail...

Fucking up the withdrawal...100% On Biden...

...the convoluted blame shifting is never going to work...

Own the failure.

Screenshot_20210821-142155~2.png

The Taliban offered up OBL three times.. The first was in 1998 after the bombing of the USS Cole.

The Panjshir Resistance just organized less than a month ago and they are pretty safe in the Panjshir Valley which is sort of a natural fortress in the North.

Looks like they still want their civil war.
Yep.

Former Pence aide faults Stephen Miller's 'racist hysteria' for US refusal to accept Afghan refugees under Trump​

Kaelan Deese 11 hrs ago
A former aide to former Vice President Mike Pence said the last administration deliberately obstructed visa processing for U.S. allies in Afghanistan due to the "racist hysteria" of Stephen Miller, a key adviser to former President Donald Trump.

She does not even know what nationality she is. I am an Irish citizen, living in Ireland, and I can tell you, nothing about her is Irish.
Yeah, there are a lot of fake Irish who pop up when blacks start talking about race and other issues.

MisterBeal is one of the few to bring up the fact the entire Afghan "war" was a fraud from start to finish. The Afghan army trying to do jumping jacks, pretty much tells the story. Being cynical my guess is the Afghans will sell the billions of dollars in US military equipment to Mossad agents who can then sell it to Iran and China. It is important to get something to Iran to give a reason for zionist neocon devils to warmonger one last time before their Kabbalistic messiah reveals himself.

She does not even know what nationality she is. I am an Irish citizen, living in Ireland, and I can tell you, nothing about her is Irish.
Why are you defending Xiden when even the Brits officially hold him in CONTEMPT?
You sound like a clueless lib.
I'm an American, and I can tell you straight up Xiden is a POS.

Why are you defending Xiden when even the Brits officially hold him in CONTEMPT?
You sound like a clueless lib.
I'm an American, and I can tell you straight up Xiden is a POS.
Which of the Brits other than Tony Blair who got them into Afghanistan? Where sm I defending Buden? I am an American too and can say straight up that Biden is a good man and not a POS.

Which of the Brits other than Tony Blair who got them into Afghanistan? Where sm I defending Buden? I am an American too and can say straight up that Biden is a good man and not a POS.
Biden is a corrupted career politician. He was V.P. to Obama to smooth it a bit as he is deep swamp. Obama's politics is pure left. To far left that helped to make the rift in our nation worse. Biden changes his politics to fit the need at the time up to now. His lies cost hundreds of billions and trillions of dollars. Delaware is a corporate state with Prog politicians. It is a state marriage with mutual interest but not much love for each other. That is how we are nationally now.

Which of the Brits? Parliament. Its official, Xiden is contemptible.

Forum List

Back