The Truth about George Floyd's Death | Glenn Loury & John McWhorter | The Glenn Show

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Truth about Floyd and Chauvin comes out.

How about this. Two black men discussed this death of Floyd and have important things to disclose to us all.

How about we all watched on TV a cop kneel on a restrained man's neck for nine minutes, and when the man said, "I can't breathe", the cop leaned in harder and said, "I don't care." We all saw and heard it.

Explain why Floyd started claiming he can't breathe when he was still in his own car?
You can't. The case has been appealed. The findings and punishment are appropriate.

You are sick with color. That makes me concerned about your character when around people.

You can't. The case has been appealed. The findings and punishment are appropriate.

You are sick with color. That makes me concerned about your character when around people.
Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb used to help put out the fire. He was going to get what he got regardless of if he was guilty or not. MAGA

Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb used to help put out the fire. He was going to get what he got regardless of if he was guilty or not.
Yes, Chauvin didn't get a fair trial. Our system of justice has taken a black eye in recent years.

How about we all watched on TV a cop kneel on a restrained man's neck for nine minutes, and when the man said, "I can't breathe", the cop leaned in harder and said, "I don't care." We all saw and heard it.
You are lying. You're a low IQ piece of shit lying scumbag.

Actually that's NOT what you saw, that's what the fake news told you that you saw over and over again until your feeble low IQ mind believed them, dumbass.

You never saw any knee on his neck for 9 minutes, you easily brainwashed moron.

You're just too fucking stupid to understand the difference between what you actually saw, and what the fake news told you that you saw.

Muhammed: You are lying. You're a low IQ piece of shit lying scumbag. Actually that's NOT what you saw, that's what the fake news told you that you saw over and over again until your feeble low IQ mind believed them, dumbass. You never saw any knee on his neck for 9 minutes, you easily brainwashed moron. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the difference between what you actually saw, and what the fake news told you that you saw.

~~~~

John Edgar Slow Horses: I watched it, I heard it, I timed it. Chauvin did deliberately murder that man. Chauvin should have been hanged by the neck until dead. No Mercy.

Muhammed tells filthy racist lies.

Your words of "dumbass" and "easily brainwashed moron" and "too fucking stupid" describe you and your pals to a T.

I believe Chauvin was railroaded. And you show me I am correct. What color am I sick of? This is news to me. I presented two blacks making the case to free Chauvin.

No. He was on the ground, Chauvin said, "I don't care," and leaned in harder.

He is where he belongs for the rest of his life.
Why would Chauvin care? You make things up. The pair of blacks I posted here don't make things up.

As the officers are trying to get Floyd into their squad car, he repeatedly tells them he is claustrophobic and asks them to crack a window.

"Y‘all I'm going to die in here! I'm going to die, man!...and I just had COVID-19 man, I don’t want to go back to that,” Floyd says.

Lane tells Floyd he will roll the windows down and turn the air conditioning on.

Floyd tells the officers several times that he cannot breathe and says he wants to lay on the ground. Prior to getting Floyd to the ground, he says he cannot breathe multiple times.

At some point, Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao arrive on the scene.

The officers bring Floyd to the ground, where he continues to say he cannot breathe. He repeatedly cries out for his mother and says, “Tell my kids I love them. I’m dead."

“You’re doing a lot of talking man,” Chauvin tells him.

Note by Robert: How could he breathe when he was in his own car?

This is over. Robert W. admits that Floyd repeatedly on the ground asked for help until he died. Yes, Chauvin murdered him. The appeals are over.

Truth about Floyd and Chauvin comes out.

How about this. Two black men discussed this death of Floyd and have important things to disclose to us all.

The truth is, there's absolutely no need WHATSOEVER to apply your body weight through your knee on the throat of a handcuffed immobilised suspect.

If any retard thinks there is, then they're as thick as the idiot that would apply their body weight through their knee on the throat of a handcuffed immobilised suspect.

The truth is, there's absolutely no need WHATSOEVER to apply your body weight through your knee on the throat of a handcuffed immobilised suspect.

If any retard thinks there is, then they're as thick as the idiot that would apply their body weight through their knee on the throat of a handcuffed immobilised suspect.
First he did not apply all of his weight on Floyd. And the part he weighed down was the side of the neck and not the throat area. Chauvin might not be a cop you like, but he did not murder Floyd.

First he did not apply all of his weight on Floyd. And the part he weighed down was the side of the neck and not the throat area. Chauvin might not be a cop you like, but he did not murder Floyd.
He did, it was on camera. He's as guilty as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo. Hope he rots in jail.

The law threw out your defenses in the trial. You are wrong, will always be wrong, and that's it.

Forum List

Back