The Trump Co Co next, need its own launching pad....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Well, the Mooch is gone...how many does that make thus far? 7 10, I stop counting.....if only the nut knew the only person that needs to resign is the nut himself....Donald J. Trump!!

Thus far, every time this nut opens his fingers and his mouth, somebody somewhere is retracting his bullshit and issuing a remake of his comments....this shit is getting so old and so routin....its time Trump leaves and Putin gets a refund.

Doesn't it bother you that he's packing his staff with military men?

It should.

• Banned

It should.
It bothers me period that this so called businessman, has only two fractions of society in which to relate....Wall Street and our Military...that should bother us all.

It should.
It bothers me period that this so called businessman, has only two fractions of society in which to relate....Wall Street and our Military...that should bother us all.

Hell, war is good for business. But in case you haven't noticed, the Democrats are the ones doing all the saber-rattling with this "Russians hacked muh election" business and sanctions against Russia.

• Banned
I kinda like how one political commentator summed up Trump's WH. They called it "Survivor - White House Edition".
I'm a survivor fan and those people had brains, has a plan, had strategy and talent....this crock of shit Trump keeps piling on the American stupid, lacks all of the above!!

• Banned

It should.

Hell, war is good for business. But in case you haven't noticed, the Democrats are the ones doing all the saber-rattling with this "Russians hacked muh election" business and sanctions against Russia.
And yet, overwhelmingly with a vote of 92 to 2, sanctions were placed on Russia for their fake hacking shit....wake up, pay attention and perhaps you'll learn.

Forum List

Back