The Trifecta

Originally posted by smellthecoffee
If that's the kind of morality the Republicans espouse, they should never be in office again. It's unacceptable. It's unconscionable. It's un-civilised. It's UNAMERICAN!

:rolleyes: :alco:

Smell you are a fucking ignoramus if you think that Kerry is getting the job. This country will not be handed in parcel to the U.N., we will not wear blue hats like a bunch of fruitcakes. You know what though we did do all the things you say and I agree with them 100%, foriegn policy is tough choices which Demos have NEVER been up to the challenge of making.

We are the biggest bad asses on the block and until another bad ass comes along and knocks us down we will continue to try and shape the world towards our vision of democracy whether through diplomacy, embargo or force.

Enjoy another 4 years of George because intellectually you know that given his current strategy of talking out both sides of his ass Kerry doesn't stand a chance.

The hard choice is not deciding between right and wrong, that's easy. The hard choice is deciding which of the wrongs are more right.

Paraphrase from "The Siege"

Originally posted by OCA
Enjoy another 4 years of George because intellectually you know that given his current strategy of talking out both sides of his ass Kerry doesn't stand a chance. [/B]

I could not agree more. George DOES talk out both sides of his ass (except when hannity's lips are in the way)

Saddam the good guy.......then...Saddam the bad guy..evil Russions made us do it...we are not responsible...the lesser of two evils..guess what! maybe learn from the extensive past practice of travelling to other peoples country to meddle in the hope of financial reward AND STOP. It doesn't work!! If you MacCarthyists are going to trot out the RED PERIL crap then grab your balls and your guns and take out China and Korea...ooops...I forgot...NO OIL....BIG WEAPONS...errr...Maybe we should attack another primative army with no capacity for resistance. c'mon..US v Iraq is like Tyson v Christopher Reeve!
At some stage you have to take an honest look at the behavior of the USA and the people the govt has backed. It's disgraceful. And touting the paranoid anti commie line is demented at best.
You will never justify losing on average one American soldier every single day of this occupation for the good of Bush and his Corpoate buddies getting rich. We see his lies on television screens everywhere. Know what we wont see? The brave sons of America who have died for thier Country return home.Thier families wont see a tribute on the television because the Govt has banned any coverage because it might hurt GWB.
The russians are not to blame for this debarcle Bush made the choice long before he and the Saudi Royals were chatting at the whitehouse on the evening of 9/11. This spineless illiterate has been a puppet of the big corporations from day one. with Kerry, we will at least have a man of courage in the office. That incipid simeon has damaged the country beyond belief.
Empty rhetoric does not constitute an answer guys. Facts do. Go away, do the research and GIVE ME AN ANSWER. sourced and referenced. Not this "baddest on the block" BS. You are the personification of the very reasons America needs Kerry. Jocks on glue can give better answers that you have provided. Rise to the challenge or ADMIT YOU GOT IT WRONG.

I was actually considering responding to your post until I got to this line:

with Kerry, we will at least have a man of courage in the office
:laugh:

and then I realized you're so full of bullshit, you're beyond help.

Thanks for the laugh on an otherwise dull evening.

another fearful, profane, uninformed and evasive conservative. Thank you, countriegal, for sharing your vast knowledge on the issue. Your contribution has, as per usual, been comensurate to your intellect. you are dismissed.

Empty rhetoric does not constitute an answer guys. Facts do. Go away, do the research and GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

That's funny. I thought I had answered your question in the second post of this thread. To paraphrase, it roughly amounted to: you don't understand the definition of the word irony

Would you like to rephrase your question?

Oh please Smelly, spare me the dialogue. When you use words such as "Kerry" and "courage" in the same sentence, no one takes you seriously.

Your questions have been answered time and time again, they just arent the answers you want to deal with.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just blabbering. Run along now, time for your meds.

I could not agree more. George DOES talk out both sides of his ass (except when hannity's lips are in the way)

Hey sweet cheeks go and read some of the well documented double speak and flip flops on the part of Hanoi John. I live in D.C. and invite you to be my guest at the Bush inaugural parade in January because Kerry=Mondale he's gonna get smoked bad.

Obviously you paid no attention to earlier posts either, it don't matter the reasons we do what we do, we're the toughest going and nobody can stop us. If Bush and some guys make some money off of Iraq fine, it doesn't bother people who are successful, face it the jealousy is tearing you up.

Also what would be president Smell's like ass's foriegn policy. Let us critique it or are you man/woman enough?

Do you guys really believe he will do as well as Mondale? i mean Mondale did atleast win one state.

As for Kerry and courage. If Kerry is so brave, i challenge you to find one issue he stands out for deffinatively. I can think of only one off the top of my head. Raising taxes.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Do you guys really believe he will do as well as Mondale? i mean Mondale did atleast win one state.

As for Kerry and courage. If Kerry is so brave, i challenge you to find one issue he stands out for deffinatively. I can think of only one off the top of my head. Raising taxes.

This and turning over the U.S. military to the United Nations and appeasement as a foriegn policy.

i disagree with bush on-
1.the economy-we are losing jobs overseas at an alarming rate.a recent article on yahoo news said we will lose 25% of all tech jobs by 2010.we have already lost 2.2 million+ manufacturing jobs since he has been in office and our trade deficit with china is enormous.remeber free trade does not equal fair trade.
2.discretionary spending and the budget-increased by .5% in this years budget including a huge increase for the national endowment for the arts in fact it was its biggest budget increase in 20 years.defense is above 400 billion with troops deployed in such places as japan,south korea,germany and saudi arabia.pork barrel spending has run rampid.
3.immigration-bush opposes putting military on the border or enforcing immigration law.
4.nasa-he wants manned missions to the moon and mars.$$$$$$
5.social security-wants a little to go into a personal account(we need to go to a full privatized system).
6.he insists on calling islam a peaceful religion(its not).
7.health care-too much money not enough results
o.k. he is still a better choice than kerry but only because of the war on terror is such an important issue and kerry is a flip flopping,liberal idiot.

4.nasa-he wants manned missions to the moon and mars.$$$$$$

His proposed increases for the NASA budget are really quite modest. $11 billion of the $12 billion price tag is simply a reallocation of funds that are part of the NASA budget already. The remaining $1 billion will be spread over five years, at about $200 million a year.

if we are truly committed to going to the moon and mars expect cost overruns lots of "we didn't plan for that to happen" syndrome.why don't we just continue with rovers for a decade or so and continue to map the surface of mars?

Originally posted by cptpwichita
if we are truly committed to going to the moon and mars expect cost overruns lots of "we didn't plan for that to happen" syndrome.why don't we just continue with rovers for a decade or so and continue to map the surface of mars?

Why don't we cut every Department except Defense, State, and Commerce and use that money to fund NASA. It seems like a lot more interesting way to waste money to me.

smells what do you want? Do you want to know why we backed Saddam? We told you we were fighting the cold war at the time. Why did the Regan admin, give the Contras weapons? Because they had american hostages. Why is Saddam a bad guy now? Well he's been a bad guy all along it's just he never did anything to get on the list until 91. When he invaded Kuwait. Ever since then the guy has been on th edictators to remove list. What else how much father back in history do I need to go? Because I'll tell you what smells. Kerry is not a courageous person. He is not this great leader that you seee him as. He is not going to ride in on a white hourse and save America. America doesn't need to be saved. Were beter off now, than before. Yes some in the economy are hurting but there's a reason for that.(Check around I'll start a thread in politics) America always has to pick sides and it's the luxury of people like you to nit pick at the decsions our govt makes. We make the best choices at the time. YOu can't ask anymore of a person than that. Bush is not God and he is definattly not the Devil. Kerry is not the great reformist, he is just like every other liberal.

Forum List

Back