The Trifecta

Did you read my post? I said OCA asked if anyone could prove that it even happened, and I posted proof that it had. I'm not claiming that the US played any role in it.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
Did you read my post? I said OCA asked if anyone could prove that it even happened, and I posted proof that it had. I'm not claiming that the US played any role in it.

Ok, my mistake. I did read your post and then went back and read OCA's original post "Please post a link to proof that we are responsible for this or that it even happened."

I assumed your links were in response to the "please post a link to proof that we are responsible" part.

My apologies.

Has anybody looked at the sources of these claims, these "websites"? Come on now, something with a little more credibility please. Common dreams(joke), muslimedia(joke) and fff which is the only one I don't know anything about. I basically dispute the numbers which I think are wat over exaggerated so they can be used as a shock tactic by liberals. Regardless the fault lies with Sadaam 100%. We have no blame in this whatsoever.

OCA wrote:
"Please post a link to proof that we are responsible for this or that it even happened. You won't be able to but please attempt."

In 1996, in an infamous interview on the American current affairs programme 60 minutes, Madeleine Albright, then US Ambassador to the United Nations, had been asked: "we have heard that half a million children have died... is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price - we think the price is worth it.

"The new rulers of the world" pilger p.88/89.

Originally posted by smellthecoffee
OCA wrote:
"Please post a link to proof that we are responsible for this or that it even happened. You won't be able to but please attempt."

In 1996, in an infamous interview on the American current affairs programme 60 minutes, Madeleine Albright, then US Ambassador to the United Nations, had been asked: "we have heard that half a million children have died... is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price - we think the price is worth it.

"The new rulers of the world" pilger p.88/89.

Ok, and what's your point? I hope you aren't trying to say the USA is responsible for the deaths in Iraq because of Saddam's failure to comply? If so, you have failed miserably, again.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I hope you aren't trying to say the USA is responsible for the deaths in Iraq because of Saddam's failure to comply?
You assume that he was saying the above???

If so, you have failed miserably, again. [/B]

And then you argue against your own assumption!

Do you like arguing with yourself?

Originally posted by LoneVoice
And then you argue against your own assumption!

Do you like arguing with yourself?

At least it's challenging, unlike debating with a twit like you! :laugh:

You look stupid in every thread you post in, and now you want to do so in this one too? LOL

Originally posted by jimnyc
At least it's challenging [debating with myself]

Your shitzophenic tendencies are showing again.

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Your shitzophenic tendencies are showing again.

Changing someone's text in a reply is perhaps the lamest thing someone can do, but not unexectected of you - someone who epitomizes lameness.

reading trite, evasive, emptyheaded posts by jimnyc and the other rednecks here at this neo-con lovefest proves 2 things.
1. when Kerry takes over he sould make breeding with your cousin punishable by death.
2. The age old premise that ... if you put a hundred monkeys with typewriters in a room you will eventually get "war and peace"...has been definitively disproved!

It is pointless discussing ANYTHING here. you cons have ALL failed dismally to respond intelligently to any requests for sources or info pertaining to your "Fox News" parroted drivel. Aznar is gone. Soon...bye bye Georgie! the vast majority of the world is appalled by the unilateral war mongering by the United states of Haliburtan. well.. time to hit the moonshine rednecks!!! We're coming, you're going... and try not to sleep with your sister on the way out.
The liberal thinking, social policy driven, humanitarian world says..

SMELL THE COFFEE.

Still no comment on Rumsfeld and Saddam?
Still no response for support for and arming of the Butcher of Bagdad? why?....INDEFENSIBLE...that's why.
you have been hoodwinked you hillbillies!!

reading trite, evasive, emptyheaded posts by jimnyc and the other rednecks here at this neo-con lovefest proves 2 things.
1. when Kerry takes over he sould make breeding with your cousin punishable by death.
2. The age old premise that ... if you put a hundred monkeys with typewriters in a room you will eventually get "war and peace"...has been definitively disproved!

It is pointless discussing ANYTHING here. you cons have ALL failed dismally to respond intelligently to any requests for sources or info pertaining to your "Fox News" parroted drivel. Aznar is gone. Soon...bye bye Georgie! the vast majority of the world is appalled by the unilateral war mongering by the United states of Haliburtan. well.. time to hit the moonshine rednecks!!! We're coming, you're going... and try not to sleep with your sister on the way out.

SMELL THE COFFEE.

Still no response for support for and arming of the Butcher of Bagdad? why?....INDEFENSIBLE...that's why.

Come again, if you actually read through some posts on this board you will notice that every topic has come up before and most have been answered. So I'll go through your post hopefully this isn't a waste of my time.

I am not a redneck, i am a college educated individual who lives in the north. I am from minnesota and have never been father south than kentucky. I am not a redneck, however you are a socailist.

Anzar is gone because of people like you who don't know what sacrifice is all about. I bet you got over 9-11 on 9-12. "Oh well america deserved it, so by proxy those inocent people also deserved it too." I bet that's what you think huh? Idiot. It's about the long run. It's about stability, it's about the freedom that you and I enjoy so much and the rest of the world envies even more. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Hey your social what ever lame idiologe world can take a seat on the short bus, because we already tried things your way and it got us where we are today. Violence is the suprem athority wich all other authorities derive. OBL and the gang only know violence and dealth, they won't stop killing us till we or them are all dead. I'ld perfer the latter.

What about Chirac and Saddam, the area was the cold war, it's called the "Lesser of two Evils" The USSR was worse than Saddam so we helped Saddam stop Iran, supported by the USSR.
That's why we supported him so the world would not live under a communist nightmare. Now Saddam is the greater of the evils of the world so we got rid of him. It called "Real Politique." It was pionered by Bismark. Take a look at it it's pretty relavent to today's time.

SMELL THE COFFEE.

You are one of the most misguided conspiracy theorist assholes I have seen post on ANY message board for a decade. Why in the fuck would anyone comment to chit like, duh de US made thadaam, duhhuh us tupported dohsamma duh war for oil duh der well enlighten me oh great fuckstick!!! Why do you have a fixation with incesteous relationships???:confused: :rolleyes: If you don't understand the inner workings of the why's, try doing a little real research and take your tin foil hat off. We backed one ( less of a threat regime ) as opposed to one that was totally out of control ( that would imo answer your rediculous assumption dat we supported Soddom, for a while ).. As far as Been runnin goes, well lets see we were in a very serious Cold War against the " mighty " USSR. What the fuck do you suppose we should have done???:confused: I take offense to yer hillbilly reference in a roundabout sorta way cause yes I live in a region you seem to associate that slam to. I would bet you there is a vast majority of peoples here that would put your little pathetic ass to shame ( intellectually and physically ) than you seem to be aware of. We love this great country and to hell with you if you don't....:eek:

Oh and Mr. Coffee we NEVER directly supported Lima been shitin in anything.. We supported the Mujahadeen fighting against the Soviet Union ( Usama been runnin ) personally, nor any of his sick beliefs ( which btw seem to agree somewhat with yours? ) Jeez you people are downright sickening.... Why don't YOU snort the coffee and I will smell it. It is people like you that make this country weak, and I and mine that will allow you to be a total dickhead.....:eek: :D :eek:

Look at that smells you got MADMAX so mad he couldn't even type. Good for you you f@cking troll!!!!!!

Post some shi t that makes sence, and stop being so condesending, you have no idea who we are or what our lives are like. I could asume you live in the woods, and get radio from the tin foil wraped around you're head. Dumb ass!!! Get a clue and be a little more inteligent. Nothing proves the point of how dumb you are than spewing that garbage.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
Look at that smells you got MADMAX so mad he couldn't even type. Good for you you f@cking troll!!!!!!

Post some shi t that makes sence, and stop being so condesending, you have no idea who we are or what our lives are like. I could asume you live in the woods, and get radio from the tin foil wraped around you're head. Dumb ass!!! Get a clue and be a little more inteligent. Nothing proves the point of how dumb you are than spewing that garbage.

Thanx KC, I am frothing as we speak...:D I am ta trailer trash hillbilly that is willing to fight and die for my country.;)

classic examples of what I was talking about. Uninformed, evasive, grammatically diabolical and embarrassingly thin on ANY substance. You don't have any answers for the war mongering and nation building over the last 50 years. Do the research you Clampetts! The USA has on several occasions propped up and supported vile govts and the massacre of citizens resulted. America values wealth and political posuring above ANY welfare. The people know it... the world knows it. The party is coming to an end and we we all have to learn to play together. The real world, much like the UN, is NOT BASEBALL... you don't get to be world champions without letting anyone else play!
SO.... i suggest you stop foaming at the mouth, enrol in the nearest educational facility and OPEN YOUR EYES. Don't be embarrassed..so you backed the wrong horse....we forgive you. I know that secretly you guys are envious of the positive, one love, tree - hugging hippie, liberal lifestyle. You KNOW you're just feeling left off the guest list. COME ON IN!! the water's fine. It's in our nature to embrace your hateful ignorance and help you through it! As an exercise try this. Tonight, after you take your daily prozac, sit quietly. DON'T TURN ON THE TV. DON'T WATCH FOX. repeat this over the course of several weeks. slowly you feel calm. slowly you feel less afraid. slowly you start to take a balanced view of world events...and before you know it...MY GOD...YOU ARE BEGINNING TO DEVELOPE YOUR OWN OPINION!
the revolution is here. Don't be a media slave. We don't need an Australian multi-millionaire shaping the views of Americans. We can watch ABC or CNN or read a book for God's sake.
Face it. being scared and angry sucks ass. chanting and ranting govt propaganda is tiresome. it's ok to just.....stop. nobody is going to damn you for getting smarter.

I remember those dangerous Russians supporting the Iranian Terror. They were Ronald Reaganov and Oliver Northovic. Nice tie in Jim. That was the other classic lie regarding terror. President Ron calling on all nations not to negotiate with terrorists and to stop the illegal sale of arms to such groups and all the while he was sending Ollie with a gift hamper of weapons. Preach one thing...do the opposite.
I have never much liked the Iraq govt or the Iranian Clerics which is why is nauseates me to know that Reagan was doing deals with Iran and Rumsfeld was Saddams buddy. If that's the kind of morality the Republicans espouse, they should never be in office again. It's unacceptable. It's unconscionable. It's un-civilised. It's UNAMERICAN!

Forum List

Back