The trade war with China is over. China won.

The trade war is over — and China won (link)

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.

This coming from a guy who hands out water to illegals and doesn't care about cheap products made by people who work for a Dollar a day in sweat shops?

Youre getting old and insane.

I'm a funny kind of guy. I don't believe that that a person suspected of committing a misdemeanor should warrant a death sentence without a trial. I am sure that down not go down well with Trump fascists.

So you were ok with Obama and Bush Jr killing American citizens with out a trial?.

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

If it isn't about taxes, why is the government keeping all those tariffs, instead of returning the money to you in the form of credit toward you income tax?

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.

This coming from a guy who hands out water to illegals and doesn't care about cheap products made by people who work for a Dollar a day in sweat shops?

I'm a funny kind of guy. I don't believe that that a person suspected of committing a misdemeanor should warrant a death sentence without a trial. I am sure that down not go down well with Trump fascists.

So you were ok with Obama and Bush Jr killing American citizens with out a trial?.

Listening to AM radio again?

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

If it isn't about taxes, why is the government keeping all those tariffs, instead of returning the money to you in the form of credit toward you income tax?

Why would people buy things the government has forgein tariffs on when they have a choice not to do so?

Not current on News and politics?

Seriously you don't know Obama and Bush Jr did that and you post in political forums???.

Why would people buy things the government has forgein tariffs on when they have a choice not to do so?

Great. Tell me where I can buy some American made linen and TV sets.

I have never known you to link a fact to any of your posts, yet, so I am not surprised that you did not do it today.

I have never known you to link a fact to any of your posts, yet, so I am not surprised that you did not do it today.

I don't do links that is common knowledge in politics and news forums.

So all these minutes went by and you still didn't research and educate yourself on Obama and Bush Jr killing American citizens with out due process with drones?

Come on dude it's hard to have a conversation with uneducated voters.

So all these minutes went by and you still didn't research and educate yourself on Obama and Bush Jr killing American citizens with out due process with drones?

Hell you could use the search button here and find an old thread on it.

Like I just did 2014

Obama administration considering drone strike to kill American citizen in Pakistan

Like I just did 2014

Obama administration considering drone strike to kill American citizen in Pakistan

IN 2010, PRESIDENT Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki, despite the fact that he had never been charged with (let alone convicted of) any crime, and the agency successfully carried out that order a year later with a September 2011 drone strike. While that assassination created widespread debate — the once-again-beloved ACLU sued Obama to restrain him from the assassination on the ground of due process and then, when that suit was dismissed, sued Obama again after the killing was carried out — another drone killing carried out shortly thereafter was perhaps even more significant yet generated relatively little attention.

No links, then no credibility. Find someone naive enough to believe you to play with.

No links, then no credibility. Find someone naive enough to believe you to play with.

Seriously its been hours and you still didn't figure out Bush Jr. And obama killed US citizens with drones?

Either your stupid/ ignorant (don't think that's true) or just don't want to admit to it and protect both president's.

Seriously its been hours and you still didn't figure out Bush Jr. And obama killed US citizens with drones?

Either your stupid/ ignorant (don't think that's true) or just don't want to admit to it and protect both president's.

Why would people buy things the government has foreign tariffs on when they have a choice not to do so?

We don’t always have that choice. Unfortunately some products simply aren’t made here in the USA anymore.
America has about 327 million people. Those 327 million people have an outside influence on the rest of the world. American companies are global juggernauts. They literally just opened a Burger King in the Amazone forest. So when you say isolationism I believe you mean anti-globalism. Globalism though is what is responsible for a large part of the wealth in the US. If I misstate your position feel free to set the record straight. Anyway, my point is that isolationism simply is unsustainable without greatly impoverishing your population. Saying otherwise is simply replacing reality with faith.

It’s not about taxes to me. For me it’s about Isolationism and Nationalism.

Well, we appreciate your efforts to pay off Trump's mounting revenue deficit in your effort to bring Fruit of the Loom underwear back to the states.

Forum List

Back