The Top 100 Americans...

...The Left Hates The Most.

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

HATE is the key word. Hate is ALL the people on that list spread.

Why don't you list these people's service to our country. How many served in the military, the Peace Corp? A couple of them are draft dodgers.

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

However AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM is what built this nation...Sorry it bothers you so.

Really? I look forward to you supporting that claim. Surely you aren't stoopid enough to try and cite Manifest Destiny. Or are you?

Why didn't you include Mein Kampf like the rest of the weasels you associate with?

Thing is sport...We were handed American Exceptionalism by the Founders and cretins as you take great joy in tearing it down. And you probably don't know what the term is anyhow...so you are just a waste of my time to be exposing myself to Carpel Tunnel...

How nice. Enjoy your self-loathing, and the loathing of a wonderful gift handed to you over 200 years ago that you revel in destroying. And I mean in the Course of Human Events...

...take it from there. (If you can)...

Lol....you can't support your claim so you take the usual usmb whiner route of ad homs. Such a predictable bitch.

Forum List

Back