The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

working on it.

about 25 have been cleaned so far
Mine showed up today in Chinese as well...

plus someone logged me out of the site on both of my devices for USMB and forced me to sign in again, where they can get your sign in and login pass word...

why oh why oh why can't the admin make our logon and passwords a secure connection....?

can't they easily turn our log ins to a secure log on connection or is that hard or expensive for the site to do?

Anyway, my computers are speaking chinese as well.... :(

I was logged out at least twice myself

About all I could do was hit the spam button, which should have banned them.

I was working on it, Aye was working on it, I noticed this morning she cleaned a few more of them.

notified Admin, and hopefully they are working on it.

I didn't want to say anything, but I've been getting "punted" the last couple days.

We have at least ten posters here every month that can out spam the Chinese with ease.

th

Tonight I think I'll have the sweet and sour shrimp, won ton soup, two egg rolls with some of that hot sauce (the sauce cleans out my sinuses), and a small pot of tea, if any of you Chinese posters are taking orders.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's microsoft targeting usmb for foul language. You click on the links, they take a picture of you, vox you and call your mom. Oh and they clear out you bank account and send the money to Women's March.

I was a member on another forum where they would approve all of your posts for 24 hours before you were allowed to just post freely. I used to think it was a terrible idea that discouraged new users but now I am rethinking that. It must be pretty annoying for the moderators to have to come and clean up this crap every single day.

I was a member on another forum where they would approve all of your posts for 24 hours before you were allowed to just post freely. I used to think it was a terrible idea that discouraged new users but now I am rethinking that. It must be pretty annoying for the moderators to have to come and clean up this crap every single day.

Fuck Falena!

Fuck Falena!

What is with you and your obsession with that poor woman? She was pretty cool, IMO.

Fuck Falena!

What is with you and your obsession with that poor woman? She was pretty cool, IMO.

She called me a spammer.

Fuck Falena!

She called me a spammer.

Were you spamming? :D

Fuck Falena!

She called me a spammer.

I haven't spammed since 1999, when I got a real job. :rolleyes:

Fuck Falena!

She called me a spammer.

Well, based on my own experiences with Falena, she was very polite and nice and a fair moderator. She was also cool, liked good music and was fun to talk to.

Fuck Falena!

She called me a spammer.

Well, based on my own experiences with Falena, she was very polite and nice and a fair moderator. She was also cool, liked good music and was fun to talk to.

I know why..it's because I stay anonymous on the internet. :eusa_whistle:

Really, I can't say I blame her, much. But I do.

She called me a spammer.

Oh please. Besides that, she never talks about you. It seems more like you are the one who has a problem with her. :)

She called me a spammer.

Oh please. Besides that, she never talks about you. It seems more like you are the one who has a problem with her. :)

I'm not alone in that. :rolleyes: There are others.

I'm not alone in that. :rolleyes: There are others.

It seems that more people like her than dislike her. :dunno: I think you are placing entirely too much importance on the job that she has to do. Did you break a rule there? I will agree with you that the rules there are ridiculously tight, but that is not really her fault. She is just a mod. She doesn't own the forum.

Forum List

Back