The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

At any time.

Perhaps you're not looking.
Is it visible now?

In English language.
:eusa_eh:
Do you mean English characters (letters)?

Can't think of any others.
There's a disconnect here....... How can Chinese be written in the English language......? It wouldn't be Chinese any longer........
However Chinese written in English characters is still Chinese...... There's a huge difference between characters and language in this context. :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps you're not looking.
Is it visible now?

In English language.

There's a disconnect here....... How can Chinese be written in the English language......? It wouldn't be Chinese any longer........
However Chinese written in English characters is still Chinese...... There's a huge difference between characters and language in this context. :eusa_whistle:

Arsehole. :04:

Is it visible now?

In English language.

Yes but not in this instance, you were actually confusing me, I wasn't sure what you meant.

In English language.

Yes but not in this instance, you were actually confusing me, I wasn't sure what you meant.

Confuse you? I wouldn't dream of it.

So is this one of those incidences where I'm actually being (directly as opposed to indirectly) serious and you're not?

So is this one of those incidences where I'm actually being (directly as opposed to indirectly) serious and you're not?

Both.

At the same time.

Oh I know. You get up too late.
Possible. Admin may have removed it before I log on or it's a specific browser/OS related issue.

Clever. We all keep such weird hours. Even those on the Pacific Rim.

:2up:
Maybe I need to go back to sleep, I'm not picking up the allusions here. :dunno:

Must be your male brain?

:cool-45:
Yeah, the fix it part....... I'm honestly trying to figure out why many see it but I don't.

Possible. Admin may have removed it before I log on or it's a specific browser/OS related issue.

Maybe I need to go back to sleep, I'm not picking up the allusions here. :dunno:

Must be your male brain?

Yeah, the fix it part....... I'm honestly trying to figure out why many see it but I don't.

Let's synchronise our clocks. For next time.

Must be your male brain?

Let's synchronise our clocks. For next time.
Thanks for playing...... Have a nice day.

They hang around at night in the general discussion :eek:

1. 东北大学毕业证Q/微993398773买原版美国NEU毕业证成绩单学历认证本科硕士学位毕业证明修改G PA分数 Northeastern University
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:46 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:46 PM

2. 办加拿大文凭多伦多大学毕业证成绩单Q/微993398773买原版加拿大UT学历认证毕业证本科硕士学历 修改GPA分数毕业证明University of Toronto
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:45 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:45 PM

3. 格里菲斯大学毕业证成绩单购买澳洲毕业证办理Q/微信993398773办澳洲大学Griffith毕业证 本科硕士学位教育部学历认证修改GPA分数Griffith University
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:45 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:45 PM

4. 堪萨斯州立大学毕业证Q/微993398773买原版美国KSU毕业证成绩单学历认证本科硕士学位毕业证明 修改GPA分数 Kansas State University
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:44 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:44 PM

5. 办加拿大文凭卡普顿大学毕业证成绩单Q/微993398773买原版加拿大CBU学历认证毕业证本科硕士学 历修改GPA分数毕业证明Cape Breton University
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:43 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:43 PM

6. 中央昆士兰大学毕业证成绩单购买澳洲毕业证办理Q/微信993398773办澳洲大学CQU毕业证本科硕士 学位教育部学历认证修改GPA分数 Central Queensland University
    fangsi2457, Today at 12:43 PM

Replies:
    Views:

fangsi2457

Today at 12:43 PM

Must be your male brain?

Everyone is just messing with you. :D

Ha ha! I just saw that the Chinese trollbots were getting ready to infest our forum with their Chinese crap, but were nipped in the bud before they could even get started. :D Thanks mods!

What's up with that? Is it just me (please say no)! How could this happen?
It's been happening to me too. A bunch of Chinese crap that seems to be regularly there, mostly in the early morning EST.

It's not just you. There are Chinese trollbots spamming our forum. I don't know if they realize that hardly nobody can even understand what they are writing or not. If they did, they should feel pretty stupid, IMO. That is some totally USELESS trolling.

Forum List

Back