The title of the article should actually read "300 Mentally Ill Americans fighting alongside Islamic

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The title of the article should actually read "300 Mentally Ill Americans fighting alongside Islamic State." Nobody is his right mind would want to join up with as barbaric group as these monsters are.

The title of the article should actually read "300 Mentally Ill Americans fighting alongside Islamic State." Nobody is his right mind would want to join up with as barbaric group as these monsters are.

US intelligence: 300 Americans fighting alongside Islamic State
Published time: August 27, 2014 16:27
Get short URL

americans-islamic-state-intelligence.si.jpg

AFP Photo/HO/ISIL

Trends

ISIS in Iraq, Syria unrest
Tags

Al-Qaeda, Conflict, Crime, DHS,FBI, Intelligence, Iraq, Military,Police, Religion, Security, Social networks, Syria, Terrorism, USA,Violence, War
The United States government is tracking as many as 300 Americans supposedly fighting with Islamic State, the jihadist group with a heavy presence in parts of Syria and Iraq, according to senior US officials.

Washington is worried that radicalized foreign fighters could become a risk to the US if they return to employ skills learned overseas to carry out attacks, anonymous US officials said, according to the Washington Times.

“We know that there are several hundred American passport holders running around with ISIS in Syria or Iraq,” a senior US official said. “It’s hard to tell whether or not they’re in Syria or moved to Iraq.”

Past reports have put the possible number of Americans who have flocked to the fundamentalist extremist group Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIS and ISIL) at around 100. IS, a former Al-Qaeda affiliate, gained strength fighting Bashar Assad’s forces in the Syrian civil war before turning to cross the border into Iraq, where they have made swift gains in western and northern sections of the volatile country.

Continue reading at:

US intelligence 300 Americans fighting alongside Islamic State RT USA?

Published time: August 27, 2014 16:27
Get short URL

americans-islamic-state-intelligence.si.jpg

AFP Photo/HO/ISIL

Trends

ISIS in Iraq, Syria unrest
Tags

Al-Qaeda, Conflict, Crime, DHS,FBI, Intelligence, Iraq, Military,Police, Religion, Security, Social networks, Syria, Terrorism, USA,Violence, War
The United States government is tracking as many as 300 Americans supposedly fighting with Islamic State, the jihadist group with a heavy presence in parts of Syria and Iraq, according to senior US officials.

Washington is worried that radicalized foreign fighters could become a risk to the US if they return to employ skills learned overseas to carry out attacks, anonymous US officials said, according to the Washington Times.

“We know that there are several hundred American passport holders running around with ISIS in Syria or Iraq,” a senior US official said. “It’s hard to tell whether or not they’re in Syria or moved to Iraq.”

Past reports have put the possible number of Americans who have flocked to the fundamentalist extremist group Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIS and ISIL) at around 100. IS, a former Al-Qaeda affiliate, gained strength fighting Bashar Assad’s forces in the Syrian civil war before turning to cross the border into Iraq, where they have made swift gains in western and northern sections of the volatile country.

Continue reading at:

US intelligence 300 Americans fighting alongside Islamic State RT USA?

Is it ok if I mention the fact that I am not surprised?-----I wonder
how many of them are jailhouse converts

Is it ok if I mention the fact that I am not surprised?-----I wonder
how many of them are jailhouse converts
It's all a bloody mess quite frankly Rosie,from the first involvement up until today,the main reason for this situation started with the overthrow of Saddam(I was no fan of this Guy) but he knew how to deal with filth like ISIS...when he was eliminated a void was left and has culmilated sic in these Mad Men taking control,he detested Bin Ladin and AQ more than America did.....The West did no shakes for themselves and even worse debased the people and the various communities,ethnic and religious in Iraq allowing the void to be taken by this filth.

So the coalition from the West have to go back in again.....trouble is who will replace them,IF they can be defeated,this outcome is also the reason America,Israel,Russia and the West were so reticient to get too involved in Syria.......Not that I don't think that the Syrian Government are a complete load of Bastards....BUT who and what are going to take their place???????????

Rosie,I'm with you all the way on this........these are not normal Muslims but a sect of Pathelogical Murderers....who will Murder everyone and anyone be it Muslims,Jews,Christian etc,.they interpret the Koran to suit their utter Madness.........excuse my spelling today.

steve

Forum List

Back