The Tish'aa Be'av fasting is TONIGHT.

The Irgun were an Israeli terrorist group. I think they disbanded about '47 or '48.

No, they became the Likud.

you mean like the TERRORIST GEORGE WASHINGTON who enacted a CHRISTMAS EVE MASSACRE on hessian worshippers became president of the USA or the TERRORIST Mahatma Gandhi ------became a THE PATRON SAINT of India--------or do you mean Joan d'arc- the terrorist elevated to HEAVEN ----to sit on the CELESTIAL ROSE along with---some jewish chick named mary?

The Irgun were an Israeli terrorist group. I think they disbanded about '47 or '48.

you mean like the TERRORIST GEORGE WASHINGTON who enacted a CHRISTMAS EVE MASSACRE on hessian worshippers became president of the USA or the TERRORIST Mahatma Gandhi ------became a THE PATRON SAINT of India--------or do you mean Joan d'arc- the terrorist elevated to HEAVEN ----to sit on the CELESTIAL ROSE along with---some jewish chick named mary?
So you admit Israelis are terrorists. :clap2:

Last edited:

you mean like the TERRORIST GEORGE WASHINGTON

I see- the "Father of 'our'* country" is a TERRORIST according to you Israel-firsters?
Have I read that correctly?

*"our" meaning those who fully support life, liberty, and the US constitution, of course

Try again, excrement firster--supporter of baby throat slitters and rapist pigs.

George Washington was a freedom fighter whom the BRITISH called a TRAITOR AND TERRORIST wnd would have hanged if they could have. Mahatma Gandhi was jailed for his acts of treason Shamir and Begin were freedom fighters who the british hoped would drop dead speaking of "terrorism" look into the american revolution for real HARD CORE TERRORISM the acts that took place between the "loyalists" and the "colonist revolutionaries" beat out anything Shamir ever dreamed of. Its not in your high school history book

you mean like the TERRORIST GEORGE WASHINGTON

I see- the "Father of 'our'* country" is a TERRORIST according to you Israel-firsters?
Have I read that correctly?

*"our" meaning those who fully support life, liberty, and the US constitution, of course

Try again, excrement firster--supporter of baby throat slitters and rapist pigs.

George Washington was a freedom fighter whom the BRITISH called a TRAITOR AND TERRORIST wnd would have hanged if they could have. Mahatma Gandhi was jailed for his acts of treason Shamir and Begin were freedom fighters who the british hoped would drop dead speaking of "terrorism" look into the american revolution for real HARD CORE TERRORISM the acts that took place between the "loyalists" and the "colonist revolutionaries" beat out anything Shamir ever dreamed of. Its not in your high school history book

Washington could finish his wars. The Israeli have been fighting since 1948, with quite frankly, no end in sight. So please, find a real comparison or well, :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back