The Thrill Is Gone!!!

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Asked about the 'Tingle' up his leg, Chris Matthews says 'Go to hell!'

Poor Chris Matthews. These days, he's been relegated to the cheap seats, but once upon a time he and Keith Olbermann were the twin kings of MSNBC. They were every where on the network. Then, Olbermann shot his mouth off one too many times. He was fired. Matthews hung around and genuinely seemed to believe that his political messiah had arrived - until he came so unhinged that he ended up being yanked from anchoring any live political event coverage..

VIDEO: Asked about the 'Tingle' up his leg, Chris Matthews says 'Go to hell!'

I know...I have a warped sense of humor, but I laughed and laughed at this.
Especially at the reporter at the very end.

It's good to laugh ya know...

You gotta admit the video is funny! :lol:

sorry ...... I simply couldn't resist! :p

The Thrill Is Gone - BB KING & ERIC CLAPTON-

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Hannity put the vid on his show last night. A guest on the show said now people get a chance to see how Matthews' acts in real life.
Gotta believe it!........as Matthews is so thin-skinned that he has Eugene Robinson and David Korn on his show nightly along with other pundits from the liberal echo chamber.
Matthews is representative of most modern day liberals as he cannot handle disagreement.
As someone else always quotes on USMB, liberals are losers, and Matthews is first in line.

Typical liberal isn't it? Put their ugly nasty spew on all of us and then when asked about it later on they tell you: to go to hell. he's a freaking loser anyway.

this was one of the photoshops that came out after he tingled over Obambam

Looks like the liberal rats have jumped ship on Matthews. That they ever listened to his claptrap in the first place is a sad example of the brain warp afflicting many Americans today.

Some folks constantly confuse Chrissy's tingle/thrill episode.

Here's how it went down (no pun intended). First, at the mere sound of Barry's voice Chris began to experience a strange thrill up his leg, followed momentarily by the tingle of his ejaculate running down the other leg.

Forum List

Back