The three major religions believe God is a bigot

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The Jews believe that they are the chosen race. The Christians believe that they are the chosen religion, and only they get to go to heaven. The Muslims believe that they are the only ones that aren't infidels, and everyone else deserves to die.

Religions justify their bigotry by claiming that God is a bigot for their religion. Pretty stupid, huh.

the only problem is the Muslim who make people die because they are not Muslim Hangover . Jews may think that they are Gods chosen people , maybe they are . Christians believe that if you aren't Christian that you'll go to he11 , big deal . Jews and Christian do no harm with their beliefs but we do know what Muslims do !!

The Jews believe that they are the chosen race. The Christians believe that they are the chosen religion, and only they get to go to heaven. The Muslims believe that they are the only ones that aren't infidels, and everyone else deserves to die.

Religions justify their bigotry by claiming that God is a bigot for their religion. Pretty stupid, huh.

3 major religions would be Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism. Judaism would be like 20th place or something. :)

the only problem is the Muslim who make people die because they are not Muslim Hangover . Jews may think that they are Gods chosen people , maybe they are . Christians believe that if you aren't Christian that you'll go to he11 , big deal . Jews and Christian do no harm with their beliefs but we do know what Muslims do !!
Your bigotry against Muslims is evident . And your ignorance of Christian and Jews murders is moronic and pathetic.

The majority Christian denominations do not believe Christians are the only ones who get to go to heaven. Jews believe they were the race chosen for a particular task, not that they are the race chosen for everything or above all others. I don't know what Muslims believe, but since you are incorrect with two of your three examples, I don't have a lot of hope you have the third one correct either.

Muslims as a group are in the news all the time and much of what they do in the world is murder , violence and subjugation Hangover . You must be thinking like mrobama and going back in history hundreds of years to come up with stories of Jews and Christians causing mayhem ehh ?? Course Muslims are currently working their violence 'today' same as they have done for the last 1400 years Hangover !!

That's what all religions say - that their way is the only way.

Its always a variation on "My god can beat up your god".

Its all nonsense but people are free to believe whatever they want.

Last edited:
there you go Luddley , Free to Believe but no freedom to do indiscriminate murder that we see Muslims doing everyday in various parts of the world !!

That is incorrect or at least inaccurate;
1.Jews believe that they are the descendants of Abraham who made a covenant with God.

It is the deeds that God will judge us in the afterlife to see if we are qualified for hevean - Not the religion belief, it is slightly complicated to explain but basically everyone get their fair choice in this world.

Jews and Christians do no harm , are you kidding. Jews seem to have a right to kill since they said God gave them Israel. They have stolen history and made it their own. The have no problem taking Evangelicals money and then say how stupid they are.

and Christians, do you know about the KKK .

That is incorrect or at least inaccurate;
1.Jews believe that they are the descendants of Abraham who made a covenant with God.

It is the deeds that God will judge us in the afterlife to see if we are qualified for hevean - Not the religion belief, it is slightly complicated to explain but basically everyone get their fair choice in this world.

Yes Jews are very messed up to think Abraham made a convenient with God, he may of but God didn't make one with him. News flash, your stole the Babylon religion and made it your own.

Don't think I said that they 'do no harm' , think I said that they aren't out and about currently doing widespread murder , suicide bombings and other acts of mayhem and terror like Muslims are doing Penelope .

Don't think I said that they 'do no harm' , think I said that they aren't out and about currently doing widespread murder , suicide bombings and other acts of mayhem and terror like Muslims are doing Penelope .

I think you forget they are radical arabs, no different than the regime in Israel, are radical.

Forum List

Back