The Tax Cut Myth

If you cared about cutting spending, you wouldn't care about huge tax revenues.

As if HE cared about spending...you are very programmed.

you are proof you can;t not talk to a Bush hater

Even when you agree with them - they still have to keep the attitude

You ignored my point --

If you want to cut spending, why do you care about tax revenues?

It destroys the great Dem talking point that tax cuts will "drain vital funding for government services"

Everytime tax cuts are passed, revenues increase

JFK, Reagan, and Pres Bush all had increases on revenue

It destroys the great Dem talking point that tax cuts will "drain vital funding for government services"

Everytime tax cuts are passed, revenues increase

JFK, Reagan, and Pres Bush all had increases on revenue

And government spends those extra revenues. Once again, you've shown yourself to be a big government liberal.

And government spends those extra revenues. Once again, you've shown yourself to be a big government liberal.

Stop being such an arrogrant jerk

I have posted many times we need to cut spending and pass more tax cuts

Get over you sour ass attitude - I agree with with you on some points and your still act like a pompous jerk

Stop being such an arrogrant jerk

I have posted many times we need to cut spending and pass more tax cuts

Get over you sour ass attitude - I agree with with you on some points and your still act like a pompous jerk

But we don't agree on this issue. I want to lessen government. You want it to expand.

But we don't agree on this issue. I want to lessen government. You want it to expand.

People lime you have a hair up their ass and cannot be reasoned with

I agree we need to cut spending so how is that expanding government?

You are pissed because the tax cuts worked, the economy is growing, and Pres Bush did it

Bush haters are in a constant foul mood - so be it

People lime you have a hair up their ass and cannot be reasoned with

I agree we need to cut spending so how is that expanding government?

You are pissed because the tax cuts worked, the economy is growing, and Pres Bush did it

Bush haters are in a constant foul mood - so be it

This has nothing to do with the substance of my post. You are not responding directly to what I'm saying, nor have you even shown you understand what the original article is about.

How about this...can you summon the brain power to even summarize what the original article is about?

This has nothing to do with the substance of my post. You are not responding directly to what I'm saying, nor have you even shown you understand what the original article is about.

How about this...can you summon the brain power to even summarize what the original article is about?

Why don't you grow up son

I agree with you and you still have an attitude

You must be a fucking liberal to have such a piss poor attitude

I answer your questions and I even agree with you and you still bitch

Basically, Tax cuts, without spending cuts, still may appear to bring on a better economy as tax cuts do WITH SPENDING CUTS,

however, the tax cuts without the spending cuts 'good economy'' that brings income tax revenues up temporarily, steals from future generations, their good economy, because at that point, the loans from all the borrowed money to pay for the outrageous spending come due, and are of much greater value than the temporary bump in the economy and tax revenues we got in the "immediate".... am I correct? or messed up some how? lol

Care

Just one more reason we should not allow someone who believes in armagedon to hold high office.

Bush probably thinks the world will end before we have to pay it off.

Basically, Tax cuts, without spending cuts, still may appear to bring on a better economy as tax cuts do WITH SPENDING CUTS,

however, the tax cuts without the spending cuts 'good economy'' that brings income tax revenues up temporarily, steals from future generations, their good economy, because at that point, the loans from all the borrowed money to pay for the outrageous spending come due, and are of much greater value than the temporary bump in the economy and tax revenues we got in the "immediate".... am I correct? or messed up some how? lol

Care

Temporarily? Revenues have been increasing for the last four years, and are at record levels today

Now is the time for more tax cuts - not tax increases as the Dems want

Forum List

Back