The System set up against Blacks is still at it

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Government chemist purposely made Black folks results come back positive sent over 20,000 innocent people to prison and she only got a slap on the hand.

Now they've released some of the people who were framed and now they get to go back home and get to start over with a record! Wow, thats justice!

It sure is. Look how the system has trapped blacks in a web of welfare by preaching to them that they can't survive on their own. That's our liberal system.

Government chemist purposely made Black folks results come back positive sent over 20,000 innocent people to prison and she only got a slap on the hand.

Now they've released some of the people who were framed and now they get to go back home and get to start over with a record! Wow, thats justice!

She probably belonged to a government union.

I'm not going to argue on this one. I watch Dateline MSNBC with my wife and I gotta tell you, I'm more terrified of a jury of my peers than I am of any terrorist. They convict so many people on circumstantial evidence because of aggressive prosecution and lazy public defenders. I think a lot of innocent people are in prison and my wife and I are thinking of donating to the Innocence Project.

It sure is. Look how the system has trapped blacks in a web of welfare by preaching to them that they can't survive on their own. That's our liberal system.

Yeah, it's always "liberals", that's why voting for the "other" side makes it different until they're out of office again.

Annnnnd thats why white people are the main people on welfare...because they trapped blacks :rolleyes:

I'm not going to argue on this one. I watch Dateline MSNBC with my wife and I gotta tell you, I'm more terrified of a jury of my peers than I am of any terrorist. They convict so many people on circumstantial evidence because of aggressive prosecution and lazy public defenders. I think a lot of innocent people are in prison and my wife and I are thinking of donating to the Innocence Project.

The for profit motive of privatized prisons has no concern for quilt or innocence, it just needs full occupancy.

Yes this woman should have gotten at least 10-15 years. Did she only target blacks or did she just taint all evidence? Why would the people who's verdicts were overturned still have it on their record?

Has nothing to do with blacks

"she only got a slap on the hand." Has everything to do with this.
She looked black herself
Black female prosecutors are the meanest and put the highest number of innocent people in prison, especially other blacks.

According to what? White mens Who's Meanest Quarterly?
I don't get that publication. You?

I'm not white.

But that system is not nearly as antiblack as the truly heinous one; the Democratic Party.

Annnnnd thats why white people are the main people on welfare...because they trapped blacks :rolleyes:

They are merely collateral damage in the Racist Democrat Oligarchs strategy of promoting moral degeneracy among blacks.

Forum List

Back