Hillary lies even when she doesn't need to

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Hillary Clinton has been caught lying againā€”and this time itā€™s serious, because she lied to the FBI, which is a federal crime punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment.

During her 3 Ā½-hour interview with the FBI on July 2, she told investigators that former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account during a private dinner.

Powell denies the story.

ā€œThe truth is she was using [her personal email] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [when I was in office],ā€ he told theNew York Postā€™s Page Six. ā€œHer people have been trying to pin it on me.ā€

Hillary Lies Even When She Doesnā€™t Have To

Hiliary is a congenital liar and will never change. I wrote that in another thread yesterday and posted the definition. Who does not agree and who agrees? This has gone on since the Arkansas days.

• conĀ·genĀ·iĀ·tal1
    /kənĖˆjenədl/
adjective
  1. (especially of a disease or physical abnormality) present from birth:
  2. conĀ·genĀ·iĀ·tal1
    /kənĖˆjenədl/ inborn, inherited, hereditary, innate, inbred; OxfordDictionaries Ā· Ā© Oxford University Press

Hiliary is a congenital liar and will never change. I wrote that in another thread yesterday and posted the definition. Who does not agree and who agrees? This has gone on since the Arkansas days.

• conĀ·genĀ·iĀ·tal1
    /kənĖˆjenədl/
adjective
  1. (especially of a disease or physical abnormality) present from birth:
  2. conĀ·genĀ·iĀ·tal1
    /kənĖˆjenədl/ inborn, inherited, hereditary, innate, inbred; OxfordDictionaries Ā· Ā© Oxford University Press

Their Arkansas history is too sordid for most to believe.....but with media and mafia protection....they did not stop.....just continued to do the same when they came to Washington and even on a broader scale...their legacy will be one of corruption.
Hillary's Corruption Is Overwhelming

If she is really guilty of so much, why such a long hold up in busting her? What does she have to be guilty of for that to finally happen?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If she is really guilty of so much, why such a long hold up in busting her? What does she have to be guilty of for that to finally happen?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, the Clintons have always been evil, crooked and murderous. In their world they have dirt on everyone they're connected to and vice versa. When someone steps out of line and threatens their empire, the person winds up dead. Since this is the status quo, everyone protects and covers up their evil, crooked deeds. Those who do are rewarded and those who don't are eliminated. So to the world it seems like everyone is out to get the Clintons and therefore they have done no wrong. This is why it baffles ordinary people why all the Democrats adore, condone and excuse them. But God has a way of straightening out these evil criminals. They will pay the piper.

kn082316dAPR20160824024515.jpg

Forum List

Back