The Steelers have released their franchise sack leader James Harrison

holy shit.

i wonder why

Maybe because their whiny bitch coach is at that time of the month and had an emotional outburst.

You can't keep all your stars forever! The demands increase even with their decline! More than likely he cut his own throat! There's no such thing as a hometown or "senior" discount with these guys so I'm never surprised when seasoned vets are waived these days! :321: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:

I am sure his age has nothing to do with it. lol. The man is made of iron, though. I wouldn't be shocked if they hired him as a coach.

Wait a minute.....if he is made of iron then he can't be a Steeler. He would be too weak and heavy. What would Henry Bessemer say?

I want to have more respect for the Steelers, but they disappoint me all the time with their behavior when beating another team so handily! I seem to remember them having more class back in the day; now ignorant jerks including the coach rubbing it in when they're killing Houston! Stopping that clock at halftime with just a few seconds left was tacky! The jumping around like idiots when scoring again up 30 is plain and simply disgusting! I'll be so glad when it happens to them so I can LMAO at their frustration! Idiots! :9: :bang3: :dunno: :poke: :nono: :oops:

I want to have more respect for the Steelers, but they disappoint me all the time with their behavior when beating another team so handily! I seem to remember them having more class back in the day; now ignorant jerks including the coach rubbing it in when they're killing Houston! Stopping that clock at halftime with just a few seconds left was tacky! The jumping around like idiots when scoring again up 30 is plain and simply disgusting! I'll be so glad when it happens to them so I can LMAO at their frustration! Idiots! :9: :bang3: :dunno: :poke: :nono: :oops:

You're welcome.

oh crap. And the idiot Browns put McCoy back in for another series. Yeah , the same team that will be 1-31 next weekl

Forum List

Back