The Steele Dossier: How Does it Hold Up?

Is that the pee on the bed memo or just what were the charges?
You're all over the map. Get back in the road. Lol! Not that there is any road to get on.

Correct. You are on the road that lost. Do you need your Binky?
Exposing illegal elections is winning, in the name of the "rule of law". Not exactly sure what your concept is?

What illegal election? You mean the one you lost and can’t accept because you’re a grown child?
It has nothing to do with any grown child accepting a loss. Any grown child with a functioning brain and who has been paying attention the last two years knows this was an illegal election.

Yes there are lots of paranoid TDS sufferers like yourself who agree with you, Unfortunately there are not enough therapists around to treat all of your mental illnesses

Cheer leading for criminals. Go get em tiger. And by the way, don't break your neck debating the OP.

it gets boring trying to make the Clinton witch admirers .....and the DemonRats .....trying to show them the truth.....over ....and over....and over and over........

how thick you people are?????

but since it's Christmas......one more time

Comey debunks Steele dossier
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/comey_debunks_steele_dossier.html
Look people, we got us one making up lies from a link a retard could even catch. Will the poster please quote to us the exact words from Comey, "debunking the Dossier". Lol! People, I can't wait for this explanation.

Can you link us to the various articles talking about how Trump lost the election because of the dossier, or don’t they exist because you still lost?
Who said it was the Dossier? I have all the confidence in the world that much of what is in the Dossier leads us straight to Trump and this illegal election. But we don't need the Dossier to prove it was illegal.

The entire premise of this thread is the dossier or did you forget that because you’re so butthurt over losing to someone like Trump. I’d be pretty embarrassed too if I were you
This boy is not butt hurt, because this boy knows that the rule of law is coming to a town near you to expose this illegal election.How do I know that? I've been paying attention to how laws are written, and how those in Trump world defy those laws. It's pretty simple actually. It's coming to head. Get ready.

it gets boring trying to make the Clinton witch admirers .....and the DemonRats .....trying to show them the truth.....over ....and over....and over and over........

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/comey_debunks_steele_dossier.html
Look people, we got us one making up lies from a link a retard could even catch. Will the poster please quote to us the exact words from Comey, "debunking the Dossier". Lol! People, I can't wait for this explanation.

Can you link us to the various articles talking about how Trump lost the election because of the dossier, or don’t they exist because you still lost?
Who said it was the Dossier? I have all the confidence in the world that much of what is in the Dossier leads us straight to Trump and this illegal election. But we don't need the Dossier to prove it was illegal.

The entire premise of this thread is the dossier or did you forget that because you’re so butthurt over losing to someone like Trump. I’d be pretty embarrassed too if I were you
This boy is not butt hurt, because this boy knows that the rule of law is coming to a town near you to expose this illegal election.How do I know that? I've been paying attention to how laws are written, and how those in Trump world defy those laws. It's pretty simple actually. It's coming to head. Get ready.

6595AF49-F755-4360-A52E-647640F1502C.jpeg

View attachment 236836
Keep the medication close there bud. By the time the multiple conspiracies, obstruction, campaign finance violations, emoluments, and charitable contribution violations hit you like a ton of bricks, you may need to up the dosage, when all these crimes reveal an illegal election.

A dossier that indicates Putin has compromising information on Trump

Seems more true today than two years ago

View attachment 236836
Keep the medication close there bud. By the time the multiple conspiracies, obstruction, campaign finance violations, emoluments, and charitable contribution violations hit you like a ton of bricks, you may need to up the dosage, when all these crimes reveal an illegal election.

9B4155DA-40E4-4514-AE4C-EAAE6EF6239C.jpeg

Agree ^^^.....and they lost it when America voted Donald Trump as President!

instead of their favorite witch ....Clinton.

Since then, they have not been able to have a moment of peace.:muahaha:

Thanks GOD for President Donald Trump! :clap: :2up:
Cheer leading for criminals. Go get em tiger. And by the way, don't break your neck debating the OP.

Americanthinker.com
The Federalist - Culture, Politics, Religion These might clear up your mind.
No, no,no, no, no! You don't get away that easy.We need exact quotes from "American Thinker" telling us that Comey is debunking the Dossier. If you don't, then you are nothing more than a liar. Don't go run and hide with other links there coward. Show us Comey's exact quote. I'm still waiting.

View attachment 236836

View attachment 236837
Aren't these children cute?

Published in January of 2017, how much of information made public by Mueller's investigation has buttressed or diminished the essence of Steele's original reporting?

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

"The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence.

"He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments.

"The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product...."

"With that in mind, we thought it would be worthwhile to look back at the dossier and to assess, to the extent possible, how the substance of Steele’s reporting holds up over time.

"In this effort, we considered only information in the public domain from trustworthy and official government sources, including documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in connection with the criminal cases brought against Paul Manafort, the 12 Russian intelligence officers, the Internet Research Agency trolling operation and associated entities, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos.

"We also considered the draft statement of offense released by author Jerome Corsi, a memorandum released by House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff related to the Carter Page FISA applications and admissions directly from certain speakers.

"These materials buttress some of Steele’s reporting, both specifically and thematically.

"The dossier holds up well over time, and none of it, to our knowledge, has been disproven."
As far as I know, there's been no confirmation of Trump's "golden showers", but there are indications of a "conspiracy of cooperation" between Trump and Russian leadership over a period of years.

"But much of the reporting simply remains uncorroborated, at least by the yardstick we are using.

"Most significantly, the dossier reports a 'well-developed conspiracy of co-operation between [Trump and his associates] and the Russian leadership,” including an 'intelligence exchange [that] had been running between them for at least 8 years.'

"There has been significant investigative reporting about long-standing connections between Trump, his associates and Kremlin-affiliated individuals, and Trump himself acknowledged that the purpose of a June 2016 meeting between his son, Donald Trump Jr. and a Kremlin-connected lawyer was to obtain 'dirt' on Hillary Clinton."

You guys have really lost it.

Americanthinker.com
Still waiting on the Comey quote telling us the Dossier has been debunked. Calling Dan Stubbs to the office. Surely he didn't run off and hide?

Americanthinker.com
Still waiting on the Comey quote telling us the Dossier has been debunked. Calling Dan Stubbs to the office. Surely he didn't run off and hide?

Published in January of 2017, how much of information made public by Mueller's investigation has buttressed or diminished the essence of Steele's original reporting?

"The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence.

"The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product...."

"With that in mind, we thought it would be worthwhile to look back at the dossier and to assess, to the extent possible, how the substance of Steele’s reporting holds up over time.

"In this effort, we considered only information in the public domain from trustworthy and official government sources, including documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in connection with the criminal cases brought against Paul Manafort, the 12 Russian intelligence officers, the Internet Research Agency trolling operation and associated entities, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos.

"We also considered the draft statement of offense released by author Jerome Corsi, a memorandum released by House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff related to the Carter Page FISA applications and admissions directly from certain speakers.

"These materials buttress some of Steele’s reporting, both specifically and thematically.

"The dossier holds up well over time, and none of it, to our knowledge, has been disproven."
As far as I know, there's been no confirmation of Trump's "golden showers", but there are indications of a "conspiracy of cooperation" between Trump and Russian leadership over a period of years.

"But much of the reporting simply remains uncorroborated, at least by the yardstick we are using.

"Most significantly, the dossier reports a 'well-developed conspiracy of co-operation between [Trump and his associates] and the Russian leadership,” including an 'intelligence exchange [that] had been running between them for at least 8 years.'

"There has been significant investigative reporting about long-standing connections between Trump, his associates and Kremlin-affiliated individuals, and Trump himself acknowledged that the purpose of a June 2016 meeting between his son, Donald Trump Jr. and a Kremlin-connected lawyer was to obtain 'dirt' on Hillary Clinton."
Just knowing what we know in the public sphere about Trump/Russia, you'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb, or protecting Trump to tell yourself this was a witch hunt

Oh, did I forget to call Dan Stubbs to the office again?

You're all over the map. Get back in the road. Lol! Not that there is any road to get on.

Exposing illegal elections is winning, in the name of the "rule of law". Not exactly sure what your concept is?

What illegal election? You mean the one you lost and can’t accept because you’re a grown child?
The one Russia bought

The one Russia bought
Didn't take long to clean these wingnuts off the board. The Dossier isn't something they can debate.

The one Russia bought
Didn't take long to clean these wingnuts off the board. The Dossier isn't something they can debate.
How do you expect House Democrats will use Steele's report when they acquire subpoena power next month?

Steele admitted that the charges in the garbage statement are unverified, another fancy term for false.
Then you should be able to point out any charge in the dossier that's been proven wrong, right?
Wrong! He can't do it. If he could, he would have already provided the quote. I read it. There is no quote of Comey debunking the Dossier. The good thing about that link, is that I've read it in the past, so I didn't need to read it again. This is the second idiot who tried to pull this lie out of his ass.

Just knowing what we know in the public sphere about Trump/Russia, you'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb, or protecting Trump to tell yourself this was a witch hunt

Oh, did I forget to call Dan Stubbs to the office again?
Russians and others from the former Soviet Union found a useful idiot in Donald Trump long before 2016:

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

"Although the dossier alleged in June 2016 that the Kremlin had been cultivating Trump for 'at least five years', Luke Harding wrote that the Soviet Union had been interested in him since 1987.

"In his book Collusion, Harding asserts that the 'top level of the Soviet diplomatic service arranged his 1987 Moscow visit. With assistance from the KGB.'

"Then-KGB head Vladimir Kryuchkov "wanted KGB staff abroad to recruit more Americans.'

"Harding proceeds to describe the KGB's cultivation process, and posits that they may have opened a file on Trump as early as 1977, when he married Czech model Ivana Zelníčková; the Soviet spies may have closely observed and analyzed the couple from that time on."

Forum List

Back