Zone1 The State of American Religion

Well. Then sign me up for the next Adultery Pride Parade or give me the name of a couple of Political Action Committees that promotes equality among rapists. You are not dumb. I’m not buying it.
Well, we aren't the Catholic Church that hands out indulgent's for sins going to be committed beforehand during Mardi Gra. So, if one sins, then one has to repent properly...

Well, we aren't the Catholic Church that hands out indulgent's for sins going to be committed beforehand during Mardi Gra. So, if one sins, then one has to repent properly...

If you can’t tell the difference between sins and homosexuality and you refuse to read Romans Chapter 1 then I cannot really have a productive conversation with you. I can only have a fun conversation with you. Gay pride parades and LGBT political activity does not have an equivalent in regards to other sins. You know this faggy fag homo queer nonsense is different than stealing $100 out of your mom’s purse. Nobody boastfully claims to steal money from their mom’s purse and claims there isn’t anything wrong with it and they will continue doing it no matter what anybody else says. I can’t believe you guys think the fruits of homosexuality versus the fruits of other sins are even on the same level. Pride, Rebellion and defiance is not sin. God hates pride with the most vengeful hatred imaginable. Homosexuality is described as “gay pride”. Do you honestly not follow? You do but you’ll never admit it. Homosexuality is not classified as sin anywhere in scripture. Repentance of homosexuality isn’t anywhere in scripture either. Read the Bible. Geez. Stop being a 21st century American Bible hater that pretends to lions the Bible. The inconsistency is gross.

Last edited:
If you can’t tell the difference between sins and homosexuality
Can you accurately define sin? There is a BIBLICAL DEFINITION, and giving in to the perversion of homosexuality is sin.

BTW, the penalty for sin, unless repented of, is ETERNAL DEATH

Can you accurately define sin? There is a BIBLICAL DEFINITION, and giving in to the perversion of homosexuality is sin.

Nobody is tempted to commit homosexuality. That’s weird. Everybody is tempted to steal, kill, engage in heterosexual behavior, to lie and the whole gammit. Never once have I been tempted to commit a homosexual act. Big fail. Sorry. As a percentage almost nobody is tempted to commit homosexual acts.

Nobody is tempted to commit homosexuality. That’s weird. Everybody is tempted to steal, kill, engage in heterosexual behavior, to lie and the whole gammit. Never once have I been tempted to commit a homosexual act. Big fail. Sorry. As a percentage almost nobody is tempted to commit homosexual acts.
You're not "everyone." And it's irrelevant. I don't know what happened to your mind (the Prince of the Power of the Air clearly got to you), but homosexuality IS a sin. Those who commit homosexual acts will die in the Lake of Fire -- for ETERNITY

1 Cor 6
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

1 Timothy 1:9-10,
“understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, 10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality

Romans 1:24-26
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty (DEATH) for their error

Last edited:
26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty (DEATH) for their error
Exactly. Just read it. It’s something way more than sin. I’m not sure how you can’t read this and see it is not something so much worse than sin.

, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty (DEATH) for their error

I can see how this could have nothing to do with sex and could apply perfectly to the priesthood They give up natural relations with women, swear obedience to the Pope (for life) as they were married, and then shamelessly worship the lifeless work of human hands and eat it for spiritual life.

This can also apply to any group of men united by an unnatural love for an imaginary mangod.

In the very day anyone submits to these unnatural perversions they receive the due penalty, death.

So you might want to shut up about homosexuality because you will only be condemning yourself.

Remember? You will be judged in the same way that you judge others.

Last edited:

If you can find a homosexual that repented then you have evidence that the Bible is a lie. Good luck to you.

If you can’t tell the difference between sins and homosexuality and you refuse to read Romans Chapter 1 then I cannot really have a productive conversation with you. I can only have a fun conversation with you. Gay pride parades and LGBT political activity does not have an equivalent in regards to other sins. You know this faggy fag homo queer nonsense is different than stealing $100 out of your mom’s purse. Nobody boastfully claims to steal money from their mom’s purse and claims there isn’t anything wrong with it and they will continue doing it no matter what anybody else says. I can’t believe you guys think the fruits of homosexuality versus the fruits of other sins are even on the same level. Pride, Rebellion and defiance is not sin. God hates pride with the most vengeful hatred imaginable. Homosexuality is described as “gay pride”. Do you honestly not follow? You do but you’ll never admit it. Homosexuality is not classified as sin anywhere in scripture. Repentance of homosexuality isn’t anywhere in scripture either. Read the Bible. Geez. Stop being a 21st century American Bible hater that pretends to lions the Bible. The inconsistency is gross.
Repentance of most sins are not specifically in the Bible if you are going to follow your logic. All the commandments being broken listed in Chapter 1:27-32, "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Yet, here are all the sins including homosexual acts. You are wrong because verse 32 says that these have knowingly committed that which is worth death (spiritual). In order for judgment, there has to be sin. You are wrong. Because these are "sins" they can be forgiven of.

Forum List

Back