The Squad Melts Down - Drops Another F-Bomb In New False Accusation

Maybe AOC is worth fucking, and then only in the pitch black. you can have the other 3!
WOW, what a sexist thing to say...demonstrating snowflakes thnk its ok for them / Dems to engage is such despicable behavior but have to falsely accuse others of doing so.

Thanks, GG.

I am not a Dem dumb fuck, you are left of me. how many times do we have to go over this?

SQUAD DROPS ‘F’ BOMB

After falsely accusing President Trump of using 'racist' remarks in an attack against Omar and other members of The Squad and after leading the Democratic Party in the House to officially condemn the President for something he did not do - which totally backfired as Trump's approval rose to 72% during all of this, Omar has now taken the Lead for The Squad in launching another false accusation against the President:

"Democratic Reps.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar alleged Thursday that President Trump is steering the country toward fascism, as they ramped up their criticism of the president in the wake of a fiery rally where he repeatedly blasted the freshman lawmakers.'

After American Citizens attending a recent Trump rally issued a very public rebuke of D-Omar's false claim against the President (that President Trump's statement that people who hate America can / should leave was 'racist') by beginning the chant 'Send Her Back', Omar and AOC today accused President Trump of instigating the spontaneous act by the audience.

They went far further than that, though, reacting to the president’s recent comments -- as well as the rally crowd's reaction -- by saying it shows they're “not in politics anymore. We are not in politics anymore. We are in racism… we are in a fascistic government.”

(Keep in mind that this comment is coming from a far left Democrat who days ago called her own Speaker of the House a 'racist' and who, just today, voiced her support for stripping US citizens of their CHOICE of health care by making private health insurance illegal.)

Although Democrats in the House voted to condemn the President's 'racist' comments, the Democrats admitted President Trump never mentioned anyone by name and never brought up anyone's color when he stated his opinion (that millions of Americans share) that people who hate the country should leave. Much like then, Omar and AOC today falsely accused / attacked President Trump for the 'Send Her Back' chant. The FACT is President Trump did not instigate the chant.

President Trump made that clear today, but the facts don't matter. 'The Squad', who showed they are willing to call their own Party Leader in the House a 'Racist' when she attempted to contain their radical behavior and anti-Semitic propaganda, is focused on undermining the President of the United States and intent on getting him Impeached if possible - truth / facts be damned.

Evidently 'The Squad' was so angry and frustrated their last false narrative / attack failed, and at the rebuke Americans voiced in their chant, that they dropped ANOTHER 'F-Bomb' during their Press Conference today.

:p

AOC, Ilhan Omar accuse Trump of 'spewing fascist ideology' after rally
This entire attack by Trump and conservatives against those four women IS fascist. I don't go flinging that word around, nor Nazi either, but this IS fascistic. I don't know that it is well thought out enough to be an ideology, and I'm still not convinced that Trump is a racist. But this I know: what you all are cold bloodedly doing to Omar and Tlaib, particularly, is viscious and unwarranted and fueled by xenophobia.

It's calling them on their piles of daily bullshit, against us, our President, our allies, our country...
You did not listen to the crowds last time, you are not listening to them now. The odd squad does not stand for what this country represents. Nevertheless, they have the right to fight us and we have the right to fight back. Expect it.
What crowds do I need to listen to? The ones chanting "Send her back?"
That's exactly what I mean by fascistic. This is not healthy. Trump was wrong to come out with that 'go back where you came from' tweet and his supporters have taken it and run....too far.
This is disgusting. I don't care WHAT they've said. I've been reading whatever I can find that Omar has said, and to me she sounds like a typical Progressive with some added baggage due to being Muslim in a country that would treat her like THIS.
You're playing into her hand. You are "fighting back" against shadows that are not even real. It's not American to be like this, unless you considered 1693 Salem "American."

Gee, Omar committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother. Then add on tax fraud at the state and federal level for lying about it. You must have missed all the Anti-Semitic remarks of hers that Pelosi wouldn't even condemn. These four morons have the combined IQ of a brick. They can't even see they've guaranteed a Trump landslide in 2020.

Maybe AOC is worth fucking, and then only in the pitch black. you can have the other 3!
WOW, what a sexist thing to say...demonstrating snowflakes thnk its ok for them / Dems to engage is such despicable behavior but have to falsely accuse others of doing so.

Thanks, GG.
Sexist ? How many ladies in the repub senate?
Is that the mark of a great politician? Or just part of the qualified agenda that has us in decline.

Fuck approval ratings. It doesn't matter.

What does matter is the all-out violent, shooting war that is about to commence. WE will not lose.

That rhetoric helps nothing.
You mean like calling anyone and everyone racist for no fucking reason? Like that kind of rhetoric?

No, they don’t compare. We know the truth. It is simply rhetoric. Nothing else and they)ve so overused it, even their own are waking up to the fact, it is simply nothing more than just that, rhetoric. No one with a lick of sense believes them anymore.

That's exactly what I mean by fascistic. This is not healthy. Trump was wrong to come out with that 'go back where you came from' tweet and his supporters have taken it and run....too far.

All gone as planned, I would say. When you elect someone as arrogant and entitled as the Orange Virus and allow him run his mouth unchecked, you end up with people like Tlaib, Omar and AOC. Politicos throwing childish barbs at one another is a sad state of affairs, yes, but it's also pure emotion-driven made-for-TV sound bite nonsense specifically engineered to distract and divide the electorate from the real work of actually fixing things. It appears to be working like a charm thus far.

This is disgusting. I don't care WHAT they've said. I've been reading whatever I can find that Omar has said, and to me she sounds like a typical Progressive with some added baggage due to being Muslim in a country that would treat her like THIS.

The added baggage is ENTITLEMENT. Both sides of the equation are trying to one up each other in verbal toxicity because they feel entitled to do so because of who/what they are. I don't see identity politics helping civil rights causes in 2019. In fact it seems to create more problems by furthering alienation. This seems to be the only tool being utilized by people such as the Orange Virus and AOC. Trying to use the same tool for every job is a backwards and futile endeavor.

Fuck approval ratings. It doesn't matter.

What does matter is the all-out violent, shooting war that is about to commence. WE will not lose.

It is not about the approval rating, it is about the proud dishonesty of the Trump worshiper.
But after reading all the stuff here, it was heartening that over half of the Americans polled disapproved of Trump's "go back where you came from" tweet.
The majority of Americans share the President's view - if you hate this country feel free to leave at any time. As I pointed out, Omar is taking advantage of the freedom to criticize country / leader here in the US that she knows she would never have in the country she fled but continues to bash this country all the same.

In an interview she said you can ask almost anywhere in the world about America and they call the US ' the land of the great' then stated she believed we do not 'live' that here.

I think Omar forgot what the country she fled was like and why she fled it. Maybe she needs to trade places for a while with people around the world calling the US so great or go back to Somalia and be reminded as I said why she wanted to come here so badly...

you know, this is a forum for adults, you are allowed to use the word "fuck". Quit being such a fucking pussy and using the term "f-bomb"...unless of course you are 12, then I apologize.
Ok, how about this, you ignorant FUCK...I used the term 'F-Bomb' because that was a QUOTE from the article.

Bwuhahahaha ...

I love when snowflakes make themselves look like idiots.

you are the snowflake that use F-bomb, do not project your weakness on to me.

Actually you show weakness by slamming Trump and his supporters every day. You project weakness for blaming Trump for your 401K going down due to your stupid decisions. If you need to curse every sentence to get your point across, again you project weakness. Hmmm....seems most of your arguments project weakness.

Thanks, GG.

I am not a Dem dumb fuck, you are left of me. how many times do we have to go over this?
Who gives a shit what you are, and how does what party you support justify your extremely sexist remark?

SQUAD DROPS ‘F’ BOMB

After falsely accusing President Trump of using 'racist' remarks in an attack against Omar and other members of The Squad and after leading the Democratic Party in the House to officially condemn the President for something he did not do - which totally backfired as Trump's approval rose to 72% during all of this, Omar has now taken the Lead for The Squad in launching another false accusation against the President:

"Democratic Reps.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar alleged Thursday that President Trump is steering the country toward fascism, as they ramped up their criticism of the president in the wake of a fiery rally where he repeatedly blasted the freshman lawmakers.'

After American Citizens attending a recent Trump rally issued a very public rebuke of D-Omar's false claim against the President (that President Trump's statement that people who hate America can / should leave was 'racist') by beginning the chant 'Send Her Back', Omar and AOC today accused President Trump of instigating the spontaneous act by the audience.

They went far further than that, though, reacting to the president’s recent comments -- as well as the rally crowd's reaction -- by saying it shows they're “not in politics anymore. We are not in politics anymore. We are in racism… we are in a fascistic government.”

(Keep in mind that this comment is coming from a far left Democrat who days ago called her own Speaker of the House a 'racist' and who, just today, voiced her support for stripping US citizens of their CHOICE of health care by making private health insurance illegal.)

Although Democrats in the House voted to condemn the President's 'racist' comments, the Democrats admitted President Trump never mentioned anyone by name and never brought up anyone's color when he stated his opinion (that millions of Americans share) that people who hate the country should leave. Much like then, Omar and AOC today falsely accused / attacked President Trump for the 'Send Her Back' chant. The FACT is President Trump did not instigate the chant.

President Trump made that clear today, but the facts don't matter. 'The Squad', who showed they are willing to call their own Party Leader in the House a 'Racist' when she attempted to contain their radical behavior and anti-Semitic propaganda, is focused on undermining the President of the United States and intent on getting him Impeached if possible - truth / facts be damned.

Evidently 'The Squad' was so angry and frustrated their last false narrative / attack failed, and at the rebuke Americans voiced in their chant, that they dropped ANOTHER 'F-Bomb' during their Press Conference today.

AOC, Ilhan Omar accuse Trump of 'spewing fascist ideology' after rally

There were no false statements made. Trump made a racist statement. He made a statement to 4 minorities that they should go back where they came from. He does not have to mention them by name or nationality. Everyone knew who he was talking about. The House was right to condemn Trump. Voters are clearly condemning Trump. 68% say Trump's tweets were offensive. 59% say they were un-American. 65% say that telling a minority to go back to where they come from is racist. 72% say it is patriotic to talk about where America needs to do better.

The fact is that these were anti-Americans acting like fascists at a Hitler rally. Trump was egging the crowd on. Trump's denials were laughable. Her comments were largely correct. Disagreeing with Israel does not make you anti-semetic.

Poll: Most Americans call Trump's tweets targeting 4 congresswomen 'un-American'

Really? Point out in that tweet where race or color were stated. We'll wait........

Actually you show weakness by slamming Trump and his supporters every day. You project weakness for blaming Trump for your 401K going down due to your stupid decisions. If you need to curse every sentence to get your point across, again you project weakness. Hmmm....seems most of your arguments project weakness.

Welcome back.

My 401k did not go down, it is just growing slower thanks to Trump's stupid trade war.

Words are words, who decides what is and is not a "curse" word? When I was a kid saying "damn" or "shit" was just as bad as saying fuck, now we can say damn and shit but still cannot say fuck?

Why are you such a sheep that you let people tell you what words to use?

Thanks, GG.

Who gives a shit what you are, and how does what party you support justify your extremely sexist remark?

poor little snowflake...did I offend you? :21::21::21:

do you need a safe space to go hide in?

72% among Republicans--and that's a 5 percent jump. So he was at 67% which sure as hell isn't high, considering he is a Republican.
Nice LIE, snowflake - the link has been posted....and 72% is a lot higher than Omar's 9%, Congress' 18%, and AOC's 22%....COMBINED!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....
Trump's approval with Republicans rose by 5 points in a poll taken after his racist tweets

• President Donald Trump's approval rating with Republicans rose in a poll taken after his racist tweets on Sunday attacking four Democratic congresswomen of color.
    • Trump's net approval with Republicans in the new poll, conducted online Monday and Tuesday by Reuters/Ipsos, rose 5 percentage points, to 72%, from a similar poll conducted last week.
Trump's approval with Republicans rose by 5 points in a poll taken after his racist tweets

How funny is this article..."...poll taken after his racist tweets". Is this supposed to be reporting or an editorial?

Thanks, GG.

poor little snowflake...did I offend you? :21::21::21:

do you need a safe space to go hide in?
The sad thing is you think you are being funny and are 'besting' me when all you continue to do by making light of your extremely sexist remark is demonstrate you are a hypocritical Trump-hater.

Welcome back.

My 401k did not go down, it is just growing slower thanks to Trump's stupid trade war.

Words are words, who decides what is and is not a "curse" word? When I was a kid saying "damn" or "shit" was just as bad as saying fuck, now we can say damn and shit but still cannot say fuck?

Why are you such a sheep that you let people tell you what words to use?
I have it on good authority that there's a manual that describes the hierarchy of swear words and the level of hell one will reach for say each.
:laughing0301:

This line of bullshit brought to you by the word FUCK.
:dance:

Forum List

Back