The Speaker is lying to us

The Republicans

Silver Member
Dec 31, 2018
Did anyone else see The speaker of the house did a 180 on ABC's This Week With George Stephanopoulos, and says 'defund the police' is 'not the position of the Democratic Party'? My advice for some do not fall for it because it’s a catch 22. For the republicans who are in the Cheney crowd "If there are any " you have been lied to again! This is supposed to trick you into the democrats are for police and, you are a (***) fool if you believe that. After all, I don’t expect a red wave because the new changes to voting and honestly DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE you please. We cannot afford another two-years and six years of this behavior in the chambers of congress!

Since this is such a horrid nation, that welcomed her in, educated her, fed her and allowed her to enter into national politics, Omar needs to be forcibly packed up, flown back to Somalia and dropped out of the airplane (with a parachute on as I wouldn't want to be accused of advocating violence against any politicians). After all, she's from Somalia, she'll love being back there.

OP, what do you think should done about lying politicians?

Did anyone else see The speaker of the house did a 180 on ABC's This Week With George Stephanopoulos, and says 'defund the police' is 'not the position of the Democratic Party'? My advice for some do not fall for it because it’s a catch 22. For the republicans who are in the Cheney crowd "If there are any " you have been lied to again! This is supposed to trick you into the democrats are for police and, you are a (***) fool if you believe that. After all, I don’t expect a red wave because the new changes to voting and honestly DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE you please. We cannot afford another two-years and six years of this behavior in the chambers of congress!
They saw that "Defund the police" was a horrible slogan, particularly when crime is out of control just about everywhere. While the true progressives won't budge, many democrats have learned their lesson, just as they have relaxed Covid restrictions against what the CDC is saying. They believe that we should not listen to Republican constituents but they are starting to listen to Democrat constituents, particularly in the wake of recent elections and the general realization that the upcoming midterms are not looking good for them.

^ lol this motherfucker thinks republicans aren't lying to him

Forum List

Back