The Speaker is Drunk

Everyone needs to pray for Trump

He is leading us into the abyss

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

The "good" explanation is that the old broad is sloshed out of her mind half unconscious on her feet and needs to go sleep it off. The far far worse explanation is that Nancy was stone cold sober and this is what we have running the House of Representatives.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

That's not doctored and you know it.

Come on....tell us

Well, um the other videos we posted were doctored. But trust us, this one isn’t

Okay. Tell us how you know this video is doctored. Tell us what to look for. Go ahead.

Her days as Speaker are few.

If a speaker needs to be able to, you know, speak clearly then yeah.
She also needs to think clearly. She's third in line to the Presidency. If something were to happen to Trump and Pence, she's the President. Is this drunken senile bitch really what America wants in the White House with her fingers on the button?

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

I guess the Repubs are getting desperate to save their orange king....The man that shouts Fake News shares a Fake Video.....and the Stooges drag along behind him.

Forum List

Back