The Solution to the Mideast

Most of those terrorist are not fighting religious wars... that is a useful recruiting tool to be sure, but often it involves political reasons - ones which have little to do with any religion. The fighting Gaza is a prime example.

Ya THOUSANDS of Terrorists and Millions that support them, some minority.

You may want to have a talk with Sunniman on this board, he thinks Allah supports Hamas and its terrorists that murder women and children and he believes Allah supports the use of his Holy sites as weapons dumps, training grounds and firing points for those same terrorists. Ohh he refers to these animals as "freedom fighters"

millions supporting them? where are you getting these figures from? have you ever been to the mid east before?

because i've lived in the mid east for 10 years and the majority of people are peaceful people. the mid east isn't as medieval and backwards as the media makes it out to be.
the media does exaggerated a lot about whats going on in the mideast.

Unfortunately, the US military has yet to serve American interests in the Mideast. Our military has been farmed out to the Neo-conservatives to serve in their cause, which is very different from the interests of America. As much as we can applaud the military for their service, they need to know that they are not serving American interests at all. Thomas Jefferson warned us that conquest is not an American value. It is indeed foreign to America's soul.

the only solution to stop terrorism in the mid east is for Muslims to return to the correct and pure teachings of the quran and sunnah (teachings of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). only then will the terrorism stop.

Islam is against terrorism and always has been. and the killing of innocent lives is not permitted in Islam and the one who does so will be punished badly in the hereafter.

it's only the modern perverted interpretations of the Quran that has led to this terrorist movement in he mid east.

but just a side note. not every country in the mid east is having a war. and majority of Muslims in the Mideast are peaceful people. it's only the minority crazies who do such things as blowing up themselves.

You may want to have a talk with Sunniman on this board, he thinks Allah supports Hamas and its terrorists that murder women and children and he believes Allah supports the use of his Holy sites as weapons dumps, training grounds and firing points for those same terrorists.
You are lying RGS and you know it.

I never said any such thing. :evil:

This problem is going to recede from our radar soon.

Oh the problem will continue, but we are no longer going to care, I think.

Americans have their own problems, now, and as those problems manifest, our interest in the problems of Israel and Palestine are going to seem not very significant to our lives.

the only solution to stop terrorism in the mid east is for Muslims to return to the correct and pure teachings of the quran and sunnah (teachings of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). only then will the terrorism stop.

Islam is against terrorism and always has been. and the killing of innocent lives is not permitted in Islam and the one who does so will be punished badly in the hereafter.

it's only the modern perverted interpretations of the Quran that has led to this terrorist movement in he mid east.

but just a side note. not every country in the mid east is having a war. and majority of Muslims in the Mideast are peaceful people. it's only the minority crazies who do such things as blowing up themselves.

You may want to have a talk with Sunniman on this board, he thinks Allah supports Hamas and its terrorists that murder women and children and he believes Allah supports the use of his Holy sites as weapons dumps, training grounds and firing points for those same terrorists.

Yes you have. You DENY claiming Hamas are FREEDOM Fighters? You DENY that Islam supports terrorism?

You DENY that Islam supports terrorism?
Islam does Not support terrorism.

It Never has and Never will support terrorism.

I notice you left off Hamas. HAVE you called Hamas freedom fighters? Have you claimed they are not terrorists? You are the biggest liar on this board. You support Hamas claiming that the rockets they launch into Israel are like bottle rockets, calling them Freedom Fighters. Defending their right to send suicide bombers into Israel to murder women and children.

Hamas MURDERS women and children purposefully, they TARGET them. Hamas fires rockets into civilian cities for the express purpose of KILLING women and children. AND YOU support Hamas

The liar here is you.

YOU support terrorism and use Islam as an excuse for it. Go ahead deny that you lying piece of shit.

I notice you left off Hamas. HAVE you called Hamas freedom fighters? Have you claimed they are not terrorists?

I support Hamas's goals.

I have never said I support their methods.

YOU are a fucking LIAR. You have stated for the record that the rockets they fire into Israel are like bottle rockets. You have supported Hamas as FREEDOM Fighters. You have supported Hamas when it used civilian areas to make its attacks. You have supported Hamas when it states it wants Israel destroyed and gone.

The simple claim that Hamas is a bunch of Freedom Fighters says it all. They purposefully target women and children and you praise them. They fire heavy duty rockets into civilian cities and you make excuses for them. They use civilians to shield their attacks and you make excuses for them. They launch suicide attacks against civilian targets with the goal of causing as many CIVILIAN casualties and deaths as possible and YOU refer to them as Freedom Fighters.

YOU support terrorism. Of course you realize that is an untenable position so after supporting it you want to claim you did no such thing. That makes you even a lower scum bag liar.

The IDF murders are the REAL terrorists in this conflict

Keep proving my point. You are a supporter of terrorism and terrorists and you use your religion to justify it.
I have NEVER said on any post that the war between Hamas and IsraHell was a religious war or used Islam to justify it.

The war between Hamas is a political war and is about land not religion.

Kill all the terrorists. Problem solved.

This would include removing from power every Government, one at a time, that supports terrorists.
I agree with you Sarge.

The terrorist IDF and terrorist nation of Israel need to be eliminated.

Then the problem will be solved!!!

I do not want to see ANYONE harmed----I want peace and good health for all----world peace can be EASILY OBTAINED with no bloodshed by simply smashing that disgusting ugly black rock in Mecca, Saudi arabia-------it is the place from which ALL EVIL EMANATES

right after we go ahead and take out the wailing wall, dude! Oh, and build a parking lot over your precious plans for the next temple of solomon!

sound good?

The solution to the mid east violence is SEPARATION of people in conflict. Of course---that is not easy. Sunnis are murdering shiites. At the very least---the first step would be a complete separation between SUDANESE CHRISTIANS and SUDANESE MUSLIMS-----ie a PARTITION OF SUDAN. The next would be a COMPLETE SEPARTION BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND JEWS in the area formerly called "palestine" Next ----a country of refuge for Lebanese, Egyptian, Turkish, Syrian, Jordanian, Iraq etc etc christians. Once all have places of their own and they do not intermingle------------some level of peace can be attained. complete separation of muslims and hindus should be accomplished in southeast asia too.

Forum List

Back