Terrorist CIA kills Muslim Freedom Fighters!!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
washingtonpost.com

Truth, why haven't you posted about this dastardly attack by the terrorist organization known as the CIA! How do they kill our freedom fighters, lovers of Islam! :evil:

Join with me, Truthmatters in condemning this act of terrorism!! Death to Israel! Death to America! Go Hamas! Go Al Queda! Chant with me sister!

Glad to see the CIA accomplish something. What we need is to reposition the War on Terrorism as a War on Jihadism, and cut the conflicted, inconsistent crap we've gotten from both Bush and Obama.

Glad to see the CIA accomplish something. What we need is to reposition the War on Terrorism as a War on Jihadism, and cut the conflicted, inconsistent crap we've gotten from both Bush and Obama.
cant call it that either

to some muslims, jihad is a spiritual issue and not killing people

You link doesnt work

OK I got it to work.

I do think we better be careful of creating more terror than we end. This is a soveriegn country and fighting all of Pakistan would not be in the USs best interests.

The current Isreali government actions are not going to make anyone safer.

You dont win the war of Ideas by bombing children.

Last edited:
washingtonpost.com

Truth, why haven't you posted about this dastardly attack by the terrorist organization known as the CIA! How do they kill our freedom fighters, lovers of Islam! :evil:

Join with me, Truthmatters in condemning this act of terrorism!! Death to Israel! Death to America! Go Hamas! Go Al Queda! Chant with me sister!
These two guys were not Freedom Fighters.

They were Jihadist

There is a difference.

Many people who support Hamas, do not support Al Qaeda.

Jihad is a pillar in Shi'ia Islam. It would offend them the same way if someone declared war on the Virgin Mary.

You link doesnt work

OK I got it to work.

I do think we better be careful of creating more terror than we end. This is a soveriegn country and fighting all of Pakistan would not be in the USs best interests.

The current Isreali government actions are not going to make anyone safer.

You dont win the war of Ideas by bombing children.

Wow. Just wow. I've got nothing to say to that. We just killed two top Al Queda operatives and you're worried about Pakistan's government and army, who we fund by the way, retaliating against us. What a piece of work. These are bad people. These are people who want to kill all of us you moron. You kill the bad guys BEFORE they kill us! "Don't piss of Pakistan!" What bullshit.

washingtonpost.com

Aren't those the same "Muslim freedom fighters" that they helped train and supply in the 80's? You know, like Osama Bin Laden. You know, ironically they were considered Muslim freedom fighters by the U.S back then when they fought the Soviet Union. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
These two guys were not Freedom Fighters.

They were Jihadist

There is a difference.

Many people who support Hamas, do not support Al Qaeda.

There is no difference between these two groups. In the end, their target is to kill anything that doesn't adhere to their core beliefs. Hamas, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad, you name it.

Aren't those the same Muslim freedom fighters that they helped train and supply in the 80's? You know, like Osama Bin Laden. :eusa_whistle:

Finally you're beginning to get it, Robert.

While Egpyt, Jordan, Iraq and many other ME countries were supplied with Soviet-made weapons, the US decided to supply those opposed to Russia with US-made weapons. The war in the middle east is a PROXY war that the US is fighting with Russia and has been since the late 1940s, when Truman and Esinerhower started doing business with Israel. The Soviet Union has had a long standing interest in the Arab countries of the ME because of oil... this has been their policy since before Palestine actually existed.

Anyone who thinks that Russia or China did not fund the terrorists for 9/11 has no idea what they're talking about.

A Grad-5 rocket that recently killed an Israeli was made in China. Israel and the Arab countries naturally hate each other, but they would've made peace by now if it were not for the interference of the Russians. All the US is doing is trying to level the playing field... and as we see the Middle East progressively become less of an investment for Russia, Russia is now moving into Central and South America. Within 20 years from, South America will be THE hot spot of the world.

There is no difference between these two groups. In the end, their target is to kill anything that doesn't adhere to their core beliefs. Hamas, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad, you name it.
Nope. You are wrong DavidS

Al Qaeda is a Jihadist group that is at war with West and has very little support of the people.

Hamas is a grass roots Freedom Fighter organization that has support from most of the world.

Hamas is fighting against tyrany and oppression.

The same as Americas Founding Fathers fought against tyrany and oppression.

Al Qaeda is a Jihadist group that is at war with West and has very little support of the people.

Hamas is a grass roots Freedom Fighter organization that has support from most of the world.

yeah, more BULLSHIT

You're comparing George Washington to fucking Hamas???? Jesus you are really fucking backwards, kid.

I agree we need to respect a country's sovreignty, but when they are doing nothing against terrorists, we need to set the rules aside and take these guys out.

Funny...i don't remember reading about George Washington targetting civilians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back