The ‘smoking gun’ proving North Carolina Republicans tried to disenfranchise black voters

I still want to know why democrats thinks blacks are to stupid to get an ID.

I think they are smart enough, why do democrats think blacks are stupid,

So go find a democrat and ask 'em, sheesh pard, calm down.

If you can't get an ID you have no business voting

Most especially if you're of darker hue, poor, and elderly. Fuck you, in america it was only affluent land holding white males who were supposed to get the vote anyway. God bless the founders. Some rabid frothy mouthed Reich wing fanatics say you don't get to vote.

Name me one blackie that don't have an ID?

How is your mother by the way?

Still can't name me one blackie with out an ID?

Its always funny how democrats insult blackie, insisting they are To fucking retarded to get an ID.
"blackie"? :eusa_eh:

The GOP controlled legislature in NC a just a bunch of racist fools that are following the orders of the RNC. 'KEEP BLACKS AWAY FROM THE POLLS!"

The republican party should be ashamed...but they aren't.

Most especially if you're of darker hue, poor, and elderly. Fuck you, in america it was only affluent land holding white males who were supposed to get the vote anyway. God bless the founders. Some rabid frothy mouthed Reich wing fanatics say you don't get to vote.

"blackie"

Thanks for letting us know how racist you really are. You must be a republican party official?

Butthurt wingnuts. I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif

Why are blacks to stupid to get an ID? Do you guys have to put the on a leash to show them where the voting booth is?
It's "too stupid", stupid.

I love irony.
4i6Ckte.gif

"blackie"

Thanks for letting us know how racist you really are. You must be a republican party official?

Still no answer huh?

Again why do democrats think jungle bunnies are to stupid to get an ID?

"blackie"

Still no answer huh?

You are such a racist piece of shit...I'm sure it makes you Proud, proud to be white.

The Republicans did the research and found out that requiring a GOVERNMENT issued photo ID to vote, would disenfranchise mostly Black citizens from voting, unless they went through hurdles, to get a gvt issued photo id.

So the Republicans made it illegal to use any other form of ID that these citizens have used to prove their identity their entire lives.

The Republicans in NC legislature did the research, and found that African Americans voted the most the first7 days of the 17 days of early voting, so they cut the early voting days down to 10.

The Republicans in the NC legislature found out that early Sunday voting is primarily used by African American citizens to vote, so they killed Sunday voting altogether.

Now YOU tell me, who is the one that is dumb as shit? YOU are the racist idiot that blames this on the very people who are being disenfranchised INSTEAD of the CROOKED Republicans in the NC legislature.

Making Voting Easy peasy for people who drive already. (mostly whites)

Making voting harder with HURDLES for the people who do not drive and can not afford a car, or a an expensive passport, or served in the Military.

This was a CONCERTED EFFORT by our Government entity in NC to disenfranchise people of color, their right to vote.

PLAIN AS DAY.

You can't function w/o a valid ID. No two ways about it

I agree, you can not drive , write a check, have a banking account and the list goes on.

No EBT, no welfare benefits, virtually everything requires a valid ID these days and to say someone may not have one is ridiculous
FYI- You do not have to have a govt issued photo id to collect Welfare...if you do not have one, they use other methods to identify the person applying.

If everything required a govt issued photo ID, then everyone would have one....now wouldn't they? There would be no lawsuits for disenfranchisement and there would have been no reason for Republicans in the North Carolina legislature to change the law and require govt ID's only, as acceptable to vote.

But the statistic SHOWS that African Americans are the group most likely not to have a govt issued photo id, because they have the most citizens who do not own a car and drive.

"blackie"

Still no answer huh?

You are such a racist piece of shit...I'm sure it makes you Proud, proud to be white.

The Republicans did the research and found out that requiring a GOVERNMENT issued photo ID to vote, would disenfranchise mostly Black citizens from voting, unless they went through hurdles, to get a gvt issued photo id.

So the Republicans made it illegal to use any other form of ID that these citizens have used to prove their identity their entire lives.

The Republicans in NC legislature did the research, and found that African Americans voted the most the first7 days of the 17 days of early voting, so they cut the early voting days down to 10.

The Republicans in the NC legislature found out that early Sunday voting is primarily used by African American citizens to vote, so they killed Sunday voting altogether.

Now YOU tell me, who is the one that is dumb as shit? YOU are the racist idiot that blames this on the very people who are being disenfranchised INSTEAD of the CROOKED Republicans in the NC legislature.

Making Voting Easy peasy for people who drive already. (mostly whites)

Making voting harder with HURDLES for the people who do not drive and can not afford a car, or a an expensive passport, or served in the Military.

This was a CONCERTED EFFORT by our Government entity in NC to disenfranchise people of color, their right to vote.

PLAIN AS DAY.

So the Republicans made it illegal to use any other form of ID that these citizens have used to provetheir identity their entire lives.

Lmfao, is that your new strategy, say they have ID's but not the super secrete one's that whites have .

Get the Fuck out of here

You can't function w/o a valid ID. No two ways about it

I agree, you can not drive , write a check, have a banking account and the list goes on.

No EBT, no welfare benefits, virtually everything requires a valid ID these days and to say someone may not have one is ridiculous
FYI- You do not have to have a govt issued photo id to collect Welfare...if you do not have one, they use other methods to identify the person applying.

If everything required a govt issued photo ID, then everyone would have one....now wouldn't they? There would be no lawsuits for disenfranchisement and there would have been no reason for Republicans in the North Carolina legislature to change the law and require govt ID's only, as acceptable to vote.

But the statistic SHOWS that African Americans are the group most likely not to have a govt issued photo id, because they have the most citizens who do not own a car and drive.

LOL Save the BS

"blackie"

Still no answer huh?

ANOTHER CERTIFIED RACIST!

"blackie"

Still no answer huh?

ANOTHER CERTIFIED RACIST!

Oh I didn't use the correct political term?

Exuuuuuuuuuusssseee meeeeeeeee

Show me one PORCH MONKEY that don't have an ID

everyone homes in on voter id, but the op also mentions cutting down early voting and eliminating sunday as a day to vote.

That's another thing why do little black sambos need weeks and months to vote?

everyone homes in on voter id, but the op also mentions cutting down early voting and eliminating sunday as a day to vote.

You have to be one of the most ignorant racist that has ever posted on this board. Thanks for sharing your stupidity.

'The federal court in Richmond found that the primary purpose of North Carolina's wasn't to stop voter fraud, but rather to disenfranchise minority voters. The judges found that the provisions "target African Americans with almost surgical precision."'

African-American voters perceived to be likely democratic voters, needless to say.

The myth of ‘voter fraud’ will forever be an article of religious faith among republicans and conservatives, a façade behind which they attempt to hide their efforts to violate the voting rights of black and other minority voters.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

You have to be one of the most ignorant racist that has ever posted on this board. Thanks for sharing your stupidity.

What year is this 1950?

Do you need a tissue or something?

You never answered my question though, why do the democrats think blacks are to stupid to get an ID?

Why must they be protected like children?

It seems to me the democrats are the racist of all, oh yea I forget that is the democrat heritage ..

Forum List

Back